GTA V

skdr

Definitely for this generation, you guys really think they would make the kind of investment that a GTA game takes these days on a completely fresh console? If anything then GTA V will be even more ambitious than IV, and that supposedly had a budget at over 100 million dollars. Maybe if Sony or Microsoft funded a huge chunk of it.

Regardless then there's a point in them announcing it now, everything points toward that its gonna come out next year. Hell who knows, might even come out at the usual Rockstar slot around April/May.

Apparently the game will focus on the Russian mafia even more than GTA4 did, which already featured them quite heavily.

Isn't the organised crime in GTA4 carried out by immigrants from the former Yugoslavia like Niko, not Russia?

Apparently the game will focus on the Russian mafia even more than GTA4 did, which already featured them quite heavily.

Isn't the organised crime in GTA4 carried out by immigrants from the former Yugoslavia like Niko, not Russia?

:rolleyes: Oh I sooo saw this coming, ahah!

":3p41eqyj]

:rolleyes: Oh I sooo saw this coming, ahah!

Come now, you know you'd have been disappointed if I hadn't said anything :cool:

No, Niko and his brother Roman are two immigrants caught up in a web of all sorts of bastards including the Italian mafia, Irish mobs, black gangbangers, and — primarily — the Russian mafia. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ch ... i_Rascalov

Bet this game just got 10x more appealing to D3. :cool:

ah kotaku. i think i might submit a story about GTAV and claim the V actually stands for Venerial-Disease. the GTA games are now about promoting safe sex between male-female, male-male, female-female-, male-male-female, male-female-male and male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-female partnerships.

the game will feature an early release in somalia in order to combat piracy, and will be subscription based, costing over 73 Yen per day, as the game is also free-to-play micro-transaction based, and will only be released on the SEGA Genesis, which will be returning in the holiday period of 2012.

and kotaku will eat that shit up like the shit covered cunts they are.

ah kotaku. i think i might submit a story about GTAV and claim the V actually stands for Venerial-Disease. the GTA games are now about promoting safe sex between male-female, male-male, female-female-, male-male-female, male-female-male and male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-male-female partnerships.

the game will feature an early release in somalia in order to combat piracy, and will be subscription based, costing over 73 Yen per day, as the game is also free-to-play micro-transaction based, and will only be released on the SEGA Genesis, which will be returning in the holiday period of 2012.

and kotaku will eat that shit up like the shit covered cunts they are.

Yeah it's not a great website.