GTA V

skdr

Very true, I did enjoy the varied types of terrain and climate in GTA:SA. And the sheer size of SA really made it fun to drive the high performance cars. In GTA4 it's a bit tricky for me to be able to open up the engine on an Infernus without almost hitting something.

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta say, no real interest in a new Vice City. It was a great game, but not all that different to GTA4 and its big gay expansions. SA was distinct for offering such a huge variety of environments, and I have really good memories of exploring the deserts, mountains, forests, etc — far more so than the other games and their endless city blocks and apartments. I mean, how much more gameplay can you really squeeze out of that shit at this point?

I agree. VC was good the first time through, but SA is the only GTA I find truly replayable. I love the variety and freedom the world's size gives you. :)

o gad.

Is it me or this looking quite next-gen? Considering that there's been no announcement of a release date or platforms, I'm kind of thinking this might be an early title for the next wave of consoles.

It doesn't look next gen but it looks good, that's for sure.

o gad.

Is it me or this looking quite next-gen? Considering that there's been no announcement of a release date or platforms, I'm kind of thinking this might be an early title for the next wave of consoles.

It doesn't look next gen but it looks good, that's for sure.

I dunno, this looks a bit much for the 360 and PS3 to me. They could be PC shots, but the GTA series has never treated that platform particularly well and it's going to be a bit annoying for people if the final game comes out and it's not a scratch on the media.

Not that I don't want this to be some magnificent technical feat that'll live every bit up to the shots, of course. :XD: