Sign in to follow this  
FrieChamp

Mikezilla's new blog from the hospital bed :(

I've been following his Facebook updates on the situation for the past week or so. Fuck. It 's amazing though how he still finds the funny in all this crap. This is why I love Mikey. I don't know if he's still reading this forum (which he helped create btw for those of you who don't know who he is). But Mikey, all of Mapcore is behind you!

Stay strong!

Shit that sounds bad :( I wish him the best, he was one of the most inspiring members for me in this board back in 2004 or so. He was the one who gave me moderator status and even though we always tried our best to piss him off he always took everything with humor. Except for when postman started censuring posts at will, I never saw him lose his nerve/humor with anything else. He even put up a poll once to decide if EOT should be shut off or not. I remember me & the gang registering multiple accounts to vote against it. Good times :lol:

Please fight this and get back on your feet asap Mike, the core is with you!

I've been following his Facebook updates on the situation for the past week or so. Fuck. It 's amazing though how he still finds the funny in all this crap. This is why I love Mikey. I don't know if he's still reading this forum (which he helped create btw for those of you who don't know who he is). But Mikey, all of Mapcore is behind you!

Stay strong!

I had the same reaction to his FB posts. Get well, Mikey.

Oh my god. I haven't really spoken with Mike since the grand old days of irc, where he was constantly banning me.

No hard feelings though, I was a pain in the ass for sure. If you are reading this, best of luck in pulling through Mike.

Get well mikey. :(

Get well soon bro, all the best

Holy fuck it is Ratking. :shock: Sorry to hijack thread....

Hey guys.

Man, it's been a while hasn't it? I am delighted to see the forums still in such strong usage after as many years. Trip down memory lane sorta time for me, I guess.

I noticed on my blog that I was getting a few hundred forwards to the material from mapcore so I swooped in to investigate. I have located the source of the issue! It's all your luvs.

Thank you so much for the kind words, they really do mean a lot to me. I still don't fully know exactly what has occurred over the last ten days, nor do the doctors--I will say that I was released from the hospital and am back at home. Still not doing so great health wise, and I kinda hobble about like an old man, but I'm sure that's how most of you imagined me anyway :)

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you. The blog will continue to be updated as the diagnosis evolves.