e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Yep watched the intro to the 1st map of the grand final during lunch, that page links to yt stuff.

I'm still surprised by the esport being so big right now. But it's nice.

Thanks for the links!

Edited by blackdog

Valve just posted an announcement on the Steam Workshop Group page revolving around the upcoming Operation.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOMapsWorkshop#announcements/detail/237884834855795392

Also they posted rough guidelines to what they consider when choosing a map to use 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/CSGO/announcements/detail/230003535507901582

Do you guys record everytime you play? If so, what software?

I got a 6k with the P250 the other day. Can't really prove it though, only got this picture :P

482FEA583E7577880EE78576538D4B96B4B64E37

Edited by Squad

Do you guys record everytime you play? If so, what software?

I got a 6k with the P250 the other day. Can't really prove it though, only got this picture :P

482FEA583E7577880EE78576538D4B96B4B64E37

6k? Must of been casual!  :D  Anyway in regards to recording, the answer is no. If something cool happens in a match Ill go to my Watch tab after, and download the match then go through it in the GOTV client or what ever it is, do some console commands, and record. 

6k? Must of been casual!  :D  Anyway in regards to recording, the answer is no. If something cool happens in a match Ill go to my Watch tab after, and download the match then go through it in the GOTV client or what ever it is, do some console commands, and record. 

Haha, it was casual off course :D Thanks for the reply, didn't even know that was possible :)

If something cool happens in a match Ill go to my Watch tab after, and download the match

Oh wow, i'm so not updated that I didn't know every (competitive?) game is recorded.

~

I watched first two rounds of the final last week; I'm happy games are being recognised as sports… but I still find this absurd

http://youtu.be/GzybzqoGaqY

(Although if you're getting a team crib, this is very poorly choosen)