e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

The gun was good pre-buff, now after the nerfs its different than pre-buff, it may be similar but its different in a sense so everyone must learn it again. The scope though, its awful. Visually sure, it looks nice, but its the only gun with a scope that is that style(not art wise) where you see peripheral vision and the way the scope operates is crappy too, its a tiny tiny barely visible neon green dot that shakes so much its no more useful then being a single shot gun, or not scope at all.

the peripheral vision stuff was pretty much the same pre patch, scoped ARs were always unique. The dot thing though, that could use adjustment (but it's there to promote tapping while being still, like sniper scope blur).

Well thats all good and all, but you gotta compare it to the other guns in the game, if you change one game to fit a certain play style but not the others, then its not going to work. The SSG on T is better than the AUG, its more accurate, less recoil, and does as much damage, and it has the old style scope. 

I don't really get why they went ironsight-style. It's just doesn't feel like CS. Then again, it's still new, so we'll see how it turns out.

Haven't tried the new pistol yet, don't wanna replace the only Stattrack weapon I have, lol :P

i think it's cool, adds something different to the game, as long as everything has a counter and isn't blatantly overpowered then there isn't a problem.

as for "this side has a weapon that is better so therefore the entire principle is broken" - are you forgetting the ak vs the m4? the m4 requires 2 headshots to kill, whilst the ak is a single shot. however ct has the defenders position (which should always be the stronger position if a map is designed correctly) and that is what balances the weapons.

the ironsights of the aug and ssg now give you a narrower FoV, and requires a bit more skill to use the weapon instead of it just giving you uber zoom. the weapon counters itself - and when you put that in context of a rifle player with no restrictions and single/double tap kills then the weapons seem balanced.

another thing: it's not like valve are going to just release it into the wild and that's it, never to update or tweak things. just as an experiment go back to when CSGO was released and look at it, shit look at it 6 months ago, the game is a literal example of evolution in action - it's almost unrecognisable now, and all the changes have been for the best. the only thing that really needs to be resolved in my opinion is to pull the game back to being more slow paced. right now it's very run 'n' gun, without any punishment unless you go up against top-tier teams, and even then the game plays out much faster than 1.6.

personally i'd like to see even wilder recoil, movement slowdown to 10% when hit, and shields: let's bring back shields.

Them shields were already in 1.6, or u mean in CZ they were better? Never played that one in mp.

just as an experiment go back to when CSGO was released and look at it, shit look at it 6 months ago, the game is a literal example of evolution in action - it's almost unrecognisable now

Ah, so I had just got the hang of it when I stopped playing in sept, I'll have to learn everything again XD

shields would break the game....

AWPs break the game

Deagles break the game

Fog breaks the game

Physics props break the game

Detail breaks the game

Everything breaks the game. Let's sit in a grey box and wait for the round timer to end.

Oh wait, the round timer is too long, too short, and breaks the game.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo