Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

e-freak

Just gave it a quick spin on my dinner hour with some of the guys in the office and the underhand grenade throw is a very welcomed addition! Was nice to be able to drop a molotov on the floor whilst retreating without having to look at the floor to throw it onto the ground.

The Aug fires much faster now when aiming down the sights and is still deadly accurate. Loved it!

Didn't really notice much difference in the accuracy when firing whilst moving, but I'm sure one of you pros will be able to tell the difference.

Run at a wall and fire, now walk at a wall and fire, now run at a wall and tap S to stop and then fire.

the spray when just running at a wall is fucking huge. i mean i honestly think the guns have Blunderbuss-like barrels.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a few updates along the way of operation Bravo, but apparantly none of those fixed the issue completely. I'm still looking for it and having recently read that some props caused FPS problems in thinking that perhaps this could be the issue? The weird thing is that only a couple of people seem to have the problem. Maybe it'd be a good idea to have a playtest of an updated Ali if you'd be up to join (or anyone else having the problem), cause it's not easy to fix a problem that you're not experiencing yourself.

Anyway, I'm pretty stunned Ali got voted!