e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

11 minutes ago, blackdog said:

i was hoping someone would engage 🥺 so long for a community said to revolve around CS

the problem with counter strike is that, even though it gets updated plenty, real actual changes to the fundamental formula are few and far between

That's not a problem in the ''it being a bad game'' sense, because it's not. But it is in the ''trying to find anything worth discussing'' 7 years ( or - arguably - 20 years ) down the line sense

Edited by ThunderKeil

10 hours ago, blackdog said:

i was hoping someone would engage 🥺 so long for a community said to revolve around CS

Does anyone here actually play CSGO anymore? I played it once with my old CS group (2 of which now have kids, reality check.) a few days ago for the first time in over a year.

20 hours ago, ThunderKeil said:

the problem with counter strike is that, even though it gets updated plenty, real actual changes to the fundamental formula are few and far between

That's not a problem in the ''it being a bad game'' sense, because it's not. But it is in the ''trying to find anything worth discussing'' 7 years ( or - arguably - 20 years ) down the line sense

yeah that's why I posted different stuff about pro-scene and what not... I mean there's been the coaching scandal recently.
People used to also post their own highlights.
I keep following the scene watching some bits of matches when the stars align and I'm free and there's a live game on and listening to Thoorin and recently @Pr0nogo

10 hours ago, dux said:

Does anyone here actually play CSGO anymore? I played it once with my old CS group (2 of which now have kids, reality check.) a few days ago for the first time in over a year.

No idea, I stopped playing exactly for the baby-reason. Been wanting back in but every time I feel confident she's on a good streak of sleeping through the night she starts waking.
I just thought that some bits could be interesting cos if people are mapping they are also playing at least a bit?

17 minutes ago, blackdog said:

What's the name of the last community map in the shots, doesn't have a sticker/label! (I don't have CSGO installed)

The update log doesn't mention it, so I'm guessing that's a mission map that comes with the operation?

Edit:
There you go :D

csgo_strike.PNG

Edited by Squad