e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

4 minutes ago, Interfearance said:

@Vaya Yeah I watched it yesterday and I agree. Actually looks amazing, ESL made everyone think it would look like an IW map. I honestly don't know what to think of the new spot on B though. You guys?

Initial thoughts are a  big 'no' to both boosts on B but will wait and see how it plays out :)

20 minutes ago, Interfearance said:

@Vaya Yeah I watched it yesterday and I agree. Actually looks amazing, ESL made everyone think it would look like an IW map. I honestly don't know what to think of the new spot on B though. You guys?

What do you mean with “IW” map?

I was hoping for a cleaner look. I think is possible to do a cleaner despite going for an “overgrown” look.

I’m kinda sad the building in A is gone, I liked the idea of the rounded wall in the early tests, with all difficulties it would entail. Looks very empty now.

For the boosts in B, I noticed the lamp one being checked during the game, not sure the other one… I feel they are redundant, CT already have the advantage as they see the Ts and can shoot first. Especially the boost back of B, getting in you have to check headshot and the boost.

@blackdog

Image result for infinite warfare clown

I meant it looked over saturated. Seems good ig tho.

The mid window, new ledge to hide under, box near truck, and the opening checkers are all welcome in my book.

However, the boost makes B retakes even harder, and vent is harder to push through due to the checkers box boost. Something no one really talks about is how flat cache is. I wish something was done in the spawns to spice it up a little, but it seems like the structure is pretty much identical in all areas.

Visually, I enjoy most of the areas, but I think the white booth and building next to it on highway are too clean and should have had some blending with moss. I came in expecting a completely remade cache, but it seems like an overgrown version of the old one, with many props and building remaining, which I honestly fine with. The new insignia on B stood out as really flat though. Seems like a model would make more sense.

1 hour ago, FMPONE said:

This is partially my fault. I thought it might be a good idea to do a “black and white” old Cache in that video, but they just turned saturation down 50%. Then when you see the new Cache it’s like “omg”, but the reality was it just looked like the colors were messed up. We need to take saturation down but yeah, gotta take some responsibility for that one.

I also should have unbuttoned my jacket on the desk, looked pregnant at times o.O

oh well, no do-overs in life. Still pretty happy with how stuff went, and still a bit of work to do before release :)

goodluck with it! looking forward to the 10th 

5 hours ago, FMPONE said:

I also should have unbuttoned my jacket on the desk, looked pregnant at times o.O

Didn't even notice, you're far too tall to resemble anything like that (which kind of makes me wonder about the fact I've never seen a tall pregnant woman)

Before the stream started I expected the showmatch not to turn out as well as it did so was hoping the beginning bit with you would carry it but the both halves came out great,

I do wonder if Sal is going to come out with those wallbang values soon or you guys are going to adjust them to a more balanced nature since it's been brought up by HenryG.

9 hours ago, Karthoum said:

(which kind of makes me wonder about the fact I've never seen a tall pregnant woman)

Tall girls don’t get laid, they even done a Netflix TV show about it now 😆

~

hey looks like Valve is challenged by/in France also on the matter of loot boxes, they released an update called “x-ray” that allows players to see the content of the box before buying. There’s a catch of course…

Would that X-Ray scanner cause people to buy less keys? I mean if you know you're gonna get a shit skin are you gonna fork out a few quid for it? I guess if you're chasing that shiny gun that will never drop from a case you'll pay.

That's why, when I played the game enough to care about skins, I just flat out bought the ones I wanted on the market. Much cheaper.

52 minutes ago, Beck said:

when I played the game enough to care about skins

I don't think this will ever happen to me. Its already been a few thousand hours.

Does anyone know what happens if you sell that case? Or did they make it unmarketable?

1 hour ago, Interfearance said:

I don't think this will ever happen to me. Its already been a few thousand hours.

Does anyone know what happens if you sell that case? Or did they make it unmarketable?

Using x-ray on the case deletes the case, so it cant be sold or traded, basically you open it with the x-ray but you still got to pay to get it out of the x-ray