e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

5 hours ago, Ringel said:

And about the scattershot aesthtic. You can call it art. Did you played the map or just looked at the screenshots? Makes a huge difference.

That’s such a snowflake millennial comment.

If you want the map to get into an operation, you have to reach certain standards also in terms of graphics. Which is not the best you think you can do, but something that adheres to the CSGO design language/style.

It’s great to aim high and wanting to succeed, but you have to be humble and put in the work. There are operation mappers that didn’t get a second map in there, despite those being very good. To me it sounds like you expect to end up in an operation, where we don’t even know if they’ll have anymore of those…

A new contest is being organised, stay up to date on it, participate, and that most certainly will give you loads of attention, if you can make a map as good as you think.

Just saw THIS via CS:GO's watch live match feature:

10 different accounts controlled by one person, who always only played one character. Walked to the enemy's spawn zone, killed them all, then switched to another character/account in the next round and repeated until match was over.

Apparently to sell the Global Elite accounts or whatever. Poor kids... 🙄😂

Cin1BNg.png

Edited by Radix

Enjoyed the first session. Main problem maybe a bit laggy, despite the amount of things to learn it pretty well implemented (haven’t played any other BR game). I wish there was more armour and ammo so to shoot a bit more. Haven’t got used to the fact that you can regenerate health :D

I got a chicken dinner with @jackophant, one solo, and one with @esspho and @Squad.

Got the recordings but I’m not sure how to edit to make it interesting, is not like watching a competitive clutch.

Anyway great fun, thanks for playing guys! :)

Edited by blackdog

My first thought when I saw the announcement was "Oh god, not another battle royale game", but having played it I think it's actually the best version of BR out there. Due to the smaller scale you get to the intense cat and mouse stuff a lot quicker than in most, and there are fewer instances of being sniped from a billion miles away by somebody you didn't even know existed.

I just hope it doesn't spell the end of traditional CS.

So how big is the map or is it just played on traditional CS maps? 

Making CSGO free to play is probably a good move. It's been out for so long now anyone who was gonna buy it already has.

12 minutes ago, Beck said:

So how big is the map or is it just played on traditional CS maps? 

Making CSGO free to play is probably a good move. It's been out for so long now anyone who was gonna buy it already has.

It's pretty big for a source map, 20608 x 20608 units

dz_blacksite_radar.png