e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1 hour ago, PapaRabbi said:

I'm more excited to get my grubby mitts on the new assets they make than actually play a new map. Here's hoping they remake Aztec next; I've wanted to make a jungle map for a while now :D

There are a couple impressive custom maps like that, you can try asking the authors for the assets ;)

Update analysis/rundown

Interview with a cheater: apparently most cheaters hide in esea and face it 

Also in my personal experience of vanilla only CSGO, I must say that recently i've encountered less cheaters (and less russians). I wonder if is due to my leap in ranking, as I played a few competitive matches. Last weekend I was given a cool down of 20h after two matches, where my rank rocketed up. (Still silver obvs, actually probably before I wasn't even silver)

Beta update overview by 3Kliks.

Intersting stuff on the sounds, I don't like Nuke's map update on vents, I understand why was implemented for the _short version for Wingman, but in standard? Curious to see how pros will adapt to that cos I can't figure the utility of this.

Edited by blackdog

Unexpected update that can make a difference on the game, most notably: cost of MP7 is reduced, M41S has an extra cartridge available (I have run out when I was forced to spray).

There are some changes to Mirage and Canals as well. The tournament just starting won't use the updated version though.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2018/06/20441/

"Lowered skillceiling to get into apartments from T spawn" = wtf, not that was hard? The only problem I ever encountered is that if you jump on the wrong pixel you jump vertically despite running forward.

"– Fixed some player collision bugs" I really hope this is the arch/door-frames we complained in previous posts!!!

Edited by blackdog