e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1 hour ago, Serialmapper said:

After the last update when trying to run buildcubemaps i get this message: "Can't load vtex_dll.dll"  and no cubemaps are build. I checked the game files integrity and the problem remains. Does anybody else has this problem?

Just tried it and it doesn't work for me, too.

Different error though. ("Engine Error: SSE and SSE2 are required.)

Edited by Radix

Finally! Congrats to all who made operation maps.

Yes, it takes 2 minutes to understand this operation, even for operation vets like us :). These kids might take some days... ^^
To be honest I was surprised that "de_lite" was chosen when I first read it some time ago. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice map, I simply like others more.

I'm confused about these 2 decisions:

1. They add the game mode scout+knives, but you play it on the map "shoots" and not on the classic "fy_scoutknivez" layout.
    At least I played it 3 times and it was always on this map.
    This makes no sense to me because "shoots" doesn't fit into this game mode at all.                                                                              

2. Despite not caring about the map fitting the game mode scout+knives they write in the changelog: 
    "-Tweaked layouts of the following maps to better fit War Games and Wingman: Safehouse, StMarc, Lake, and Bank."
    These maps are all still played in their old game modes they were made for.
    Would have been better to add something new after all these years instead of trying to fit these old maps to 4 game modes.
    I played "safehouse". You can no longer jump over the wall on one side as a CT. I think this change could hurt the traditional game modes Demolition and Arms Race.

Edited by baem123