e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1 hour ago, text_fish said:

I feel like Nuke windows didn't have this oily sheen on them before the shader update:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/81468944265441086/EC6BF91FA1018092FD0EA3EF16C2073B8FFB4A86/

Yes, some windows are broken currently. I use Nuke window textures on my map and they look extremly bright. I haven't tried recompiling yet, but I guess Valve did recompile Nuke for the shader update.

Any news on official documentation?

6 hours ago, xjie6ywek said:

Hi! I have a question. If brute doesn't want to do de_tuscan for CS:GO why nobody will make clan_mill for CS:GO, it is the balanced card? :???::???:

I believe you are free to remake mill as long as you give Mr Auty a mention. I was toying with the idea of remaking it but I've got other plans now.

You should go for it. :)

So apparently David Johnston was involved in the creation of De_Canals, at least according to the Wiki. That's interesting.

Also, Valve just changed quite a bit on Militia. I like that they try to improve the Non-Active Group maps now; even if they are not viable in competitions they are still part of CS history and deserve to be polished and fixed.

Edited by RivFader
Update talk.

Which WIki are you talking  about Rivfader? Couldnt find anything about Dave working on Canals.

Played Militia yesterday. It still feels T-sided to me. I dont get why they removed the plank leading up the left side of the house and replaced it with an strange jump. But the Map feels way better overall.

2 hours ago, SirK said:

Which WIki are you talking  about Rivfader? Couldnt find anything about Dave working on Canals.

Played Militia yesterday. It still feels T-sided to me. I dont get why they removed the plank leading up the left side of the house and replaced it with an strange jump. But the Map feels way better overall.

http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Canals

I like the changes to militia so far, even if I haven't had the chance to test them on a server yet.

It's great Valve is updating less popular maps! Let's hope they're not quite done yet :)

Considering DaveJ is working for a "rival" company it would be quite surprising he would be able to do commission work for someone.

Also he had officially abandoned the mapping, was my understanding. Is not like he maps for Dirty Bomb(?).

Easiest thing is to ask tho :)

Edited by blackdog