e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Glove skins are cool, as are knife skins, but honestly? Valve are going way too hard on the rarity of these things. It appears the gloves are as rare as knives?! And they also have wear values?!?! I mean come on. Most people won't have one of these.

7 minutes ago, grapen said:

Glove skins are cool, as are knife skins, but honestly? Valve are going way too hard on the rarity of these things. It appears the gloves are as rare as knives?! And they also have wear values?!?! I mean come on. Most people won't have one of these.

That's what makes everyone pay silly prices for them and probably nets Valve a bit more money than if they were all worth 3p. :P

I do like the look of them but doubt I'll ever have any unless the price seriously drops.

At least they fixed some stuff on D2 and Train. But really, i wonder when they will revisit all the clipping of reserve maps, etc. as well. we need a few big updates focussed on fixing all the small little details that improve the overall quality of the game.

Other than that, glove skins are far better than limited use paid sprays.

30 minutes ago, RivFader said:

At least they fixed some stuff on D2 and Train. But really, i wonder when they will revisit all the clipping of reserve maps, etc. as well. we need a few big updates focussed on fixing all the small little details that improve the overall quality of the game.

You're forgetting the overall imbalance that a lot of the reserve maps suffer from. I'd rather like them to be replaced by some proper balanced maps from the workshop if they don't get fixing.

Just now, Vaya said:

@Squad I bet you'd like them to do that ;)

No matter what valve do there's always going to be a subset of the community upset. 'Counterstrike' is too big to keep everyone happy now.

lol :P

Not for that reason ;)