e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1 hour ago, ics said:

When this bug was found, there was a post on reddit by someone at Valve that it was intentional change but they will investigate and if resetting the recoil on reload makes sense, they will change it. I guess they just waited what the folks say about it and changed it based on feedback.

That can't be true otherwise I've lost faith in Valve. That makes absolutely no sense not to reset recoil on reload. It's basically ignoring the cause of recoil :(

On 8/11/2016 at 11:25 AM, ics said:

When this bug was found, there was a post on reddit by someone at Valve that it was intentional change but they will investigate and if resetting the recoil on reload makes sense, they will change it. I guess they just waited what the folks say about it and changed it based on feedback.

On 8/11/2016 at 1:13 PM, laminutederire said:

That can't be true otherwise I've lost faith in Valve. That makes absolutely no sense not to reset recoil on reload. It's basically ignoring the cause of recoil :(

It feels like an intern wrote that comment tbh... Can't imagine that they would keep it that way. 3 days later it got patched :v 

I kinda regret ever saying this. I'll leave it up though.

Edited by Logic

56 minutes ago, Logic said:

It feels like an intern wrote that comment tbh... Can't imagine that they would keep it that way. 3 days later it got patched :v 

It was Ido Magal :lol:

Christ I got the most absolutely disgustingly sickening headshots with a deag through the smoke on cobble platform the other day. You know the kind of shots where you feel like you should get Vacationed for.

Maybe I should make a video of them to inflate my e-peen :v 

23 hours ago, laminutederire said:

https://np.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4w1iq9/when_you_shoot_30_bullets_your_next_reload_doesnt/d637zal

Found text after Vaya refreshed on my memory about who it was.

16 hours ago, dux said:

The demo of my vac headshots expired because I didn't download it soon enough, derp.

Got a nice awp shot earlier, was having a terrible game until that point.

pew

In those CSGO Overwatch videos on youtube this would absolutely be called hax by the dumbass commenters :lol: 

Well that youtuber was damn wrong about the operation ! 

Who knows when will be the next movement update?

Since they're trying to fix what's wrong with the game they'll maybe fix the running and jumping shots luckfest.

22 hours ago, laminutederire said:

Since they're trying to fix what's wrong with the game they'll maybe fix the running and jumping shots luckfest.

Sorry, but it's not like everyone runs around and jump-headshots each other at the moment.

Yes, some variables were changed which (unintentionally) increased jumping accuracy, but it's not like the game is a "luckfest" with jump-n-gun as the new meta.

Edited by Logic