e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

+weapon_near_empty_sound

And few others, here is some of it (and theres more if you wanna read all of it):

+weapon_fists

+Not enough Level 1 info_beacon_spawn points! Expecting %double, but only found %double
+Not enough Level 2 info_beacon_spawn points! Expecting %double, but only found %double
+Not enough Level 3 info_beacon_spawn points! Expecting %double, but only found %double

+Draw alien blood
+Draw human blood

EDIT: I think im not allowed to share this.

Edited by Furiosa

Always massively disliked the entire betting culture around CSGO and it is obvious that - while it indeed put the game on the map of many people again - the entire subculture revolving around it only leads to corruption, matchfixing and all the other nasty stuff. I think we need to regulate gambling in e-sports a lot more, maybe the recent lawsuit against Valve forces their hand somehow in this regard.

Finally this betting gambling bullshit is being criticized.
People always downvoted me on reddit when i said, that gambling sites are scam sites. Funny, eh?!

There are far more superior ways to waste money (Booze, Hookers & more).

Edited by El_Exodus

2 hours ago, RivFader said:

Always massively disliked the entire betting culture around CSGO and it is obvious that - while it indeed put the game on the map of many people again - the entire subculture revolving around it only leads to corruption, matchfixing and all the other nasty stuff. I think we need to regulate gambling in e-sports a lot more, maybe the recent lawsuit against Valve forces their hand somehow in this regard.

7 minutes ago, El_Exodus said:

Finally this betting bullshit is being criticized.
People always downvoted me on reddit when i said, that betting sites are scam sites. Funny, eh?!

There are far more superior ways to waste money (Booze, Hookers & more).

Youtubers promote their own websites without proper disclosure and streamers gamble away items that isn't even theirs to begin with.

I'm glad that all of this is getting some attention, but it's such a mess :mad:

I'm glad this comes down crashing right at the Major, though. More exposure means more attention from big news outlets and more bad publicity and this is somethign very much dislikes.

Sue all these shady people and ban every pro or top-streamer related to it. One should go full Warhammer 40k on those people:

PURGE ALL HERETICS

Edited by RivFader