e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

35 minutes ago, RivFader said:

I am pretty sure this means we will have a new champion that never won a mayor before. Astralis, Lumi and Navi really deserve it so I am fine with whoever wins. Virtus Pro are probably not strong enough to take on Lumi right now and I don't think the Americans will progress to the final.

Luminosity for the win, it would be nice to have non-European winners for a change :)

That wasn't pretty CS, but fairly entertaining. Adren is making a lot of people doubt the recent roster change, maybe Liquid should have kept him and just switched him from IGL to this fill-in position. Anyway, with Koosta joining and Simple going back to rifles things will hopefully not change too much in terms of success.

Very interesting tournament so far.

10 hours ago, RivFader said:

Well, this was certainly an interesting tournament. I hoped for a better second map in the final, but nobody can deny that LG deserved it. Now, onwards to the future. Next major better have Nuke in the pool again ;)

Is it already competitive ready? They will try to patch it before putting it in majors I think :)

Lots of injuries recently though. Guardian, Olof and I think some other pros as well.

5 hours ago, laminutederire said:

Is it already competitive ready? They will try to patch it before putting it in majors I think :)

I think they need lots of data to make sure the fine tuning is successful, so putting it into Active directly after the major/end of the operation would make sense. A few months of MM and league play should make it viable for tournament play.

1 hour ago, RivFader said:

Lots of injuries recently though. Guardian, Olof and I think some other pros as well.

I think they need lots of data to make sure the fine tuning is successful, so putting it into Active directly after the major/end of the operation would make sense. A few months of MM and league play should make it viable for tournament play.

It isn't a coincidence they made Nuke the map for the all star game before the finals. I mean, every chance they got to test it they'll probably take it