Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

e-freak

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fine folks have set this subreddit up for posting those lovely aim maps everyones loves seeing on the workshop front page, right? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/CSaimmappers/

I need to advertise it because I've been made a mod and I need to appear that I'm doing something!

Edit: I suppose this counts as advertising, so remove it if you wish but I'm not too sure on this one.

Edited by Jack_is_my_name

I haven't been active here in years, but I gotta find a place to vent.

So... I got back into this game about a year ago and last I played I was ranked MG1.  I have been busy for several months and had a break in play.  When I came back my rank was gone... I ended up losing my first to matches and wound up with a rank of silver 1.  2 weeks later i've eeked my way up to silver 3. 

What the hell has happened?  Surely my skill level hasn't decreased this much?  I honestly wouldn't care if it wasn't the fact that with low rank brings low IQ's.  I'm consistently dealing with griefers, children, and all around retards. This wasn't a problem when I was nova, but now it seems impossible to get back.  This is discouraging.  I'm about to throw in the towel.

Anyone else here sympathize?

I haven't been active here in years, but I gotta find a place to vent.

So... I got back into this game about a year ago and last I played I was ranked MG1.  I have been busy for several months and had a break in play.  When I came back my rank was gone... I ended up losing my first to matches and wound up with a rank of silver 1.  2 weeks later i've eeked my way up to silver 3. 

What the hell has happened?  Surely my skill level hasn't decreased this much?  I honestly wouldn't care if it wasn't the fact that with low rank brings low IQ's.  I'm consistently dealing with griefers, children, and all around retards. This wasn't a problem when I was nova, but now it seems impossible to get back.  This is discouraging.  I'm about to throw in the towel.

You should read up on all the changes that have been made to the ranking system as it sounds like you haven't heard about it yet. Basically 90% of players ranked down drastically since the ranks had shifted and everyone was a high rank, with (pretty much) no-one in the silver ranks.

This is probably a combination of that and that you haven't played in a couple of months :)

I do, I should end up in silvers too since I haven't played matchmaking in like 2months. I remember how tough it was to get out: I had to play with idiots indeed, and I had to carry out the team 6-7 matches in a row to rank up. Since that era I don't go in matchmaking anymore :)

try to findnova to queue with maybe?

Edited by laminutederire