e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Nuke has been my favourite map since I started playing this game, only tried the new one once (and on a shitty computer with a shitty mouse as I'm in LA unfortunately for my CS enjoyment :) ), but it seems REALLY busy and overdesigned imo. Don't know what you guys think of it, but it seems really cluttered to me. Maybe it just takes getting used to though.

Nuke has been my favourite map since I started playing this game, only tried the new one once (and on a shitty computer with a shitty mouse as I'm in LA unfortunately for my CS enjoyment :) ), but it seems REALLY busy and overdesigned imo. Don't know what you guys think of it, but it seems really cluttered to me. Maybe it just takes getting used to though.

I had this impression at first too, but it fades away a lot as you become more familiar with the new design. Give it a few more chances and I think you will like it more

This update is great for the SDK! I finally can have my doors open at the first hostage pickup, but in an easy way :) (they added logic events for hostages Onfirstpickup, Onrescued etc. )

the multiple radars are giving me a bit of a overhead though, has anyone tried it?

Look at the last TopHattWaffle's video!! As usual, excellent content and you will learn all you need to know about the multiple-levels radars

EDIT :

Edited by leplubodeslapin

This update is great for the SDK! I finally can have my doors open at the first hostage pickup, but in an easy way :) (they added logic events for hostages Onfirstpickup, Onrescued etc. )

the multiple radars are giving me a bit of a overhead though, has anyone tried it?

did valve read the comments of our hostage rescue article? :D 

I wish you could spawn with the hostage already on your back.

Or just have a hostage you can repetitively pick up and drop with no monetary reward or time extension as often as you need to safely check areas or clear the road ahead.

You can drop the bomb, but not everyone wants to be hampered with holding a hostage which will make them run slower. Would be ok in an environment with good communication, but next level trolling in casual.

The revolver keeps getting constantly unlocked for me. Anyway to stop this? I've played games with it to try and make it go away, no luck.

Its like Windows 7/8 telling you to upgrade to Windows 10. Im guessing it has to happen with the R8 revolver...

I always hated nuke, never been able to play it with satisfactory results.

This one I haven't tried yet, layout is the same so is not like I'm excited to. Looks great on screenshots, but at the same time I think too is too busy. What's with all those yellow lines?!

Or just have a hostage you can repetitively pick up and drop with no monetary reward or time extension as often as you need to safely check areas or clear the road ahead.

With bots able to camp and climb quite like players, I really don't understand why they had to do the pickup in the first place. Also I think it would be possible to implement a "go to" function.

I always hated nuke, never been able to play it with satisfactory results.

This one I haven't tried yet, layout is the same so is not like I'm excited to.

It's not really the same. Silo is now super-easy, anyone can get there now. Also, B-site has toxic moved, only one vent and new corridor leading to it from secret. At A-site, you can ez-pz-lmn-sqz get to the rafters from the site.