e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I have a very strong opinion about what transpired here these last 6 pages. But guess what, we're in the Gaming Discussion forum and we should be talking about Counterstrike: Global Offensive. Something that has barely happened these last pages. So even though valid and well liked comments were made, I've decided to clean house and hide all the messages regarding this issue. Let's get back to talking about the game, the latest operation and the fact that our talented community is completely dominating the CS:GO custom content scene.

I really despise having to do these things. It feels like censorship and that's something I strongly oppose. I think that intelligent people can have a proper discussion about these matters. If we would be more sensible we should always be able to understand each other's views and find some common ground. That clearly wasn't happening because Kemal came here for all the wrong reasons. Provoking people could be dealt with by handing out a warning. However, insulting mothers, families, homosexuals, spreading xenophobia and forcing one's views is unacceptable and therefor Kermal is banned.

So the discussion ends with this post and let's get back to the topic at hand.

However, insulting mothers, families, homosexuals, speading xenophobia and forcing one's views is unacceptable and therefor Kermal is banned.

So the discussion ends with this post and let's get back to the topic at hand.

man I missed something!

Nuke talk

you want solution to be a bit neo futuristic too? :)

Does anyone have knowledge about what Valve is trying to accomplish with Nuke? :)

by the way congrats to everyone ! 

I just finished the first Coop Strike mission with a friend and I must congratulate Valve: I never knew I wanted a singleplayer or coop campaign in CS this much until now. This has huge potential and I would gladly pay 5-10€ for a DLC that enables a coop mode with a few maps for me and my friends to play. CS gameplay mechanics are great and seeing them utilized in such a scenario made me feel overjoyed. This, along with Crashsite and the Weapon Course could even serve as some sort of normal ingame campaign in the base game if Valve so desired.

I also think like this map in particular can be turned into a map that can be regulary accessed in parts in various other modes.

Seeing the comments on reddit really makes me sad, compiled the "best ones". These people really don't appreciate the amount of time of your life that you have to sink into creating a map from start to finish, for them they just fall out of the sky and a year or two's worth of work can be dismissed as "lel worst map ever amirite xd". I know not every layout in the operation maps is "perfectly competitively viable" and even I experienced a bit of frustration as a first impression when playing on a few maps, but c'mon..

JfSYd2R.jpg

Cognrats to everyone who got into the operation and keep it up

http://fragbite.se/fragtv/video/2629/olofmeister-kennys-xyp9x-scream-med-flera-om-nya-nuke

Compare Olofmeister's opinions on new nuke to a random reddit 'pro'. :-D

'Well it'll probably have problems but then we give feedback and  they make it better- that's how it works'

I really feel like Valve could do so much more to welcome community maps, such as running a few official servers (accessible through the server browser most probably though), dm and the like, with the top current 5 favourite de_ or cs_ maps in the workshop that week, I feel that could be an interesting idea and surely wouldn't be too hard to implement - any thoughts?

I really feel like Valve could do so much more to welcome community maps, such as running a few official servers (accessible through the server browser most probably though), dm and the like, with the top current 5 favourite de_ or cs_ maps in the workshop that week, I feel that could be an interesting idea and surely wouldn't be too hard to implement - any thoughts?

You mean like aim_ak47, aim_pistol , aim_subway, ttt_minecraft_b5_csgo, fy_dustshack ? :D