e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Someone made a snow version before right? :/

@Spherix Not biased because he's a mapcorian but it's a lot more thought out  (actual lighting and patches of snow rather than an unrealistic blanket) 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=362125620

Edited by Vaya

It's good to know that sales STILL entirely fuck the game.  Valve still hasn't fixed this bullshit after YEARS.  DMG is entirely unplayable right now, hackers and smurfs galore.

Well, there was a vacban wave right before the sale happened. :shock:

Why do people keep cheating? You have absolutely nothing to gain with that... you get a better rank but you won't enjoy the game more since you're cheating... they just lose money buying the game every time. Guess valve has an interest in all that, but the cheaters don't so why bother?

I personally cheat on gta V alone when I just want to have some fun doing something only cheats allow me to do that. You can cheat on cs go on a server with all your friends if you want to do that with them too, because they are in the same state of mind that you are so it can be fun, but in matchmaking etc it's basically useless

Why do people keep cheating? You have absolutely nothing to gain with that... you get a better rank but you won't enjoy the game more since you're cheating... they just lose money buying the game every time. Guess valve has an interest in all that, but the cheaters don't so why bother?

I personally cheat on gta V alone when I just want to have some fun doing something only cheats allow me to do that. You can cheat on cs go on a server with all your friends if you want to do that with them too, because they are in the same state of mind that you are so it can be fun, but in matchmaking etc it's basically useless

Well, I don't think cheaters is trying to achieve anything, they just like being superior to others, and since CS is a very skill-based game it's hard to achieve legitimately. Cheats let them play the game the way they want to, but at the cost of others enjoyment, which is why I despise anything cheating related. 

I don't know if you are referring to cheating online or offline in GTA V. I've encountered some obnoxious cheaters in online mode that spawns in 50 NPCs around you just to see you get tazered to death. I do however think that GTA V needs a game mode that you can play with friends where anything could be spawned whitin a click of a button, just to see what types or scenarios people could come up with. This would be the ultimate chaos mode, but fun with friends that are all in on the idea! :D

Well, I don't think cheaters is trying to achieve anything, they just like being superior to others, and since CS is a very skill-based game it's hard to achieve legitimately. Cheats let them play the game the way they want to, but at the cost of others enjoyment, which is why I despise anything cheating related. 

I don't know if you are referring to cheating online or offline in GTA V. I've encountered some obnoxious cheaters in online mode that spawns in 50 NPCs around you just to see you get tazered to death. I do however think that GTA V needs a game mode that you can play with friends where anything could be spawned whitin a click of a button, just to see what types or scenarios people could come up with. This would be the ultimate chaos mode, but fun with friends that are all in on the idea! :D

i was talking about offline mode :)

yah but when you cheat you basically say that you're really bad at the game :)

Some people consider these as fun, which is why they cheat:

* You get to piss off people

* You can be overpowered

* You can do stuff not usually possible in normal play

* You can be the best without too much effort

...and probably plenty of other stuff not mentioned. It's just how some people want to live and do stuff in their life.

Also, the game's going on sale quite often for ~4 EUR, so it's not really that expensive to buy few extra copies. You can even make some of the money back from lucky drops after matches.