e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Happy to see my friends failing to boost into Mirage's window at the start haha! About the level of quality I expect from my friends sometimes :D

Also everyone dancing to my bro's music during Nuke warmup. 

EGX has a small CSGO tournament this year. Four teams (Fnatic, NiP, Envy and Virtus Pro) fighting for $100k. I got tickets and I can't wait! 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-24-egx-2015-the-division-playable-usd100k-cs-go-tournament

Tickets: https://www.egx.net/egx/tickets

Thanks guys, didn't expect this much positive feedback :)

@Beck Haha yeah, was too funny to not include these clips :D

@jackophant We won ;)

2015-07-24_00003f4obh.jpg

@austinweiss13 It was even louder in an earlier version of the video. But i'm still new to video editing and still learning. I hope i'll do better in the next one :P

*text post*

I think you should have had some frags without the HUD and synced to music like a more serious frag-movie and then cut back the more funny stuff, I think it would strike a nice balance and add some variety. This link is pretty good at explaining how to use demos for movie-making: link.

I missed an update? What's going ooooooon? I'm trapped in the dark ages (Cornwall) atm :(

the pickem is split 50% this time between choosing teams to win and players to get (for example) the most headshots in their group for that day using player signatures. The problem is valve aren't letting you select players directly- you can choose a team capsule but not the player. the best players are selling for £5+ on the market (olof is £15 just now...)