Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Competitive maps plx.

dust

dust2

aztec

inferno

nuke

ye ye bwoi.

hehe you have just made a list of the most boring maps imo :)

Totally agree.

I much preferred the more visually appealing maps, I used to love running round maps like Backalley. I also used to love Cs_Siege, so awesome!

I was going to mention Cs_Mansion, I used to love that map :D

Rather than 'visually appealing' I guess I just meant more interesting sort of maps, rather than a weird map set in some kind of dusty, yellow... Market? Or something?

Office, Prodigy, Docks and Backalley were always some of my favorites. Was really bummed out when they removed Docks and Backalley from the official release.

Very interested in seeing some of these new maps they're talking about (or maybe its just the old maps with the changes :o)

Competitive CS is for fags :XD:

I always thought of CS as Tactical. I enjoyed the maps that were not known for being competitive. I hope both (lets call them) series of maps are featured in some way or form in the new game.

you fags obviously never played competitive cs if you think those maps are boring. backalley was fun to play with randoms, but it's not competitive quality.

Word.

you fags obviously never played competitive cs if you think those maps are boring. backalley was fun to play with randoms, but it's not competitive quality.

I don't find any fun in running to the same choke points every round, throwing nades and then checking who can score headshots faster. I love maps with a little gameplay "freedom": Italy, Assault, Office, etc..

Anyway, I never really liked CS much until Peris' introduced me to GG =)

Prodigy is easily one of the best maps ever made. I also liked de_train, aztec and cs_italy

Dust is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated.

I played competitive, fav map was mansion by far.