e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I wasn't expecting theAug to be priced all the way back. Wonder if people have become so dependent they'll keep using... I'd just buy a flash

Edited by blackdog

5 hours ago, blackdog said:

I wasn't expecting theAug to be priced all the way back. Wonder if people have become so dependent they'll keep using... I'd just buy a flash

Decoy gang bruh, get your grandpa-style flash bangs outa here.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:36 AM, Radu said:

I could sure go for a mapping contest right about now. How about you guys?

@blackdog what do you say?

@FMPONE

If I was allowed to use the unfinished grey box I built during blocktober ans never touched since, I might be able to participate.

I’m in quite the IRL pickle tho, should post on the “What’s Happening” topic… was just postponing the inevitable.

Check out Nadeking's vids. He uploaded the origins of surfing and mirage videos days before Philip as well as including lots of the interviews he gave the creators. I actually thought 3kliks ripped off Nadeking really hard, but it turns out he had the content prepared "years ago". Just because you prepared it and someone beat you to the punch doesn't mean you still release it 😂. Also his update readings are getting old. I want more of his experiment videos, those are the best.