e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Enjoyed the first session. Main problem maybe a bit laggy, despite the amount of things to learn it pretty well implemented (haven’t played any other BR game). I wish there was more armour and ammo so to shoot a bit more. Haven’t got used to the fact that you can regenerate health :D

I got a chicken dinner with @jackophant, one solo, and one with @esspho and @Squad.

Got the recordings but I’m not sure how to edit to make it interesting, is not like watching a competitive clutch.

Anyway great fun, thanks for playing guys! :)

Edited by blackdog

My first thought when I saw the announcement was "Oh god, not another battle royale game", but having played it I think it's actually the best version of BR out there. Due to the smaller scale you get to the intense cat and mouse stuff a lot quicker than in most, and there are fewer instances of being sniped from a billion miles away by somebody you didn't even know existed.

I just hope it doesn't spell the end of traditional CS.

So how big is the map or is it just played on traditional CS maps? 

Making CSGO free to play is probably a good move. It's been out for so long now anyone who was gonna buy it already has.

12 minutes ago, Beck said:

So how big is the map or is it just played on traditional CS maps? 

Making CSGO free to play is probably a good move. It's been out for so long now anyone who was gonna buy it already has.

It's pretty big for a source map, 20608 x 20608 units

dz_blacksite_radar.png

What I really don't like about Danger Zone is the ability to cheat easily.

You can easily cheat if you got a friend who is spectating with "watch game in progress" and provides you with all the infos you need.

You can fly around, go inside every player, see every player on the big map and you also see the names, weapons and health floating over every player on any distance. Nearby enemys also glow red, sometimes also players far away. Like here:

20181208143331_1.jpg.451c7785ba7db3e26ca80a6bb6ad7c79.jpg

20181208143240_1.jpg.3ba60150e94895efd8d4e097b4f9008a.jpg

Otherwise the new mode is really well made.

2 hours ago, Ringel said:

What I really don't like about Danger Zone is the ability to cheat easily. 

You can easily cheat if you got a friend who is spectating with "watch game in progress" and provides you with all the infos you need.

You can fly around, go inside every player, see every player on the big map and you also see the names, weapons and health floating over every player on any distance. Nearby enemys also glow red, sometimes also players far away. Like here:

Otherwise the new mode is really well made.

thats ghosting, not cheating. Also easily fixable by adding a spectator delay like they have in comp.

Edited by fewseb