e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

If you can't beat them, join them?

Tarik leaves C9 to join Stewie in MIBR. It's quite funny that you spend so much money to build a nation-specific brand, to toss all of it in the trash and replace players. It also gives me the chuckles that what is supposed to be a Brazilian team lives and practices in the US. Now that there are also American players, how is that not an NA team? Shouldn't this be taken into account in the scheme of things when granting spots for Major, deciding which brackets the team play in Minors? Or maybe I just don't have the specifics down right?

The reason the core of SK/MiBR moved to NA in the first place is practice opportunities. There are not enough tier 1 teams in Brasil (if any? I guess Luminosity is NA based as well?).

12 hours ago, Squad said:

The reason the core of SK/MiBR moved to NA in the first place is practice opportunities. There are not enough tier 1 teams in Brasil (if any? I guess Luminosity is NA based as well?).

I get that, but then, can you call it Brazilian team? If they had to qualify for a Major, would they compete against NA or SA teams?

~

Speaking of the game more in general tho, Panorama UI... what you guys think of the new radar style? I'm not sure I'm convinced, maybe is just getting used.
Inferno is very dark for example.
I'm not sure to understand the logic behind switching the decoy behaviour.聽

Edited by blackdog

Embarrassingly found out shortly after via Twitter 馃槄聽when I posted no updates had come through to my client

Cant wait for it to come to the competitive mode as well, wonder if will make me switch to M4A4 or keep the CT equipment all ninja

Edited by blackdog