e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

18 hours ago, blackdog said:

Is it something wrong with matchmaking recently?

All my recent Wingman matches were either super easy (few and far between) or I got matched agains gold/whatever. Last night was first time I got a gold in my team…

I don't think there is anything wrong with MM.

Wingman still seems a bit off balance, people are not at their correct rank quite yet :?

Spoiler alert: Fnatic are IEM Katowice 2018 winners!

Such a great 5th map.
Seven hours of gaming.

My money was on Faze but I was really hoping for Fnatic to snatch it. Faze really seem to keep choking one tournament after the other...

Yup, totally crazy finale, my money was on FaZe. Sadly I fell asleep midway through de_train, but holy crap it's gotta take some intense endurance to play through all maps + the general overtime.

Early analysis

Considering it costs like a Scout now, I wonder if it will become a viable choice for CT in early rounds. It is fairly precise from the video, and much quicker than before.

I can imagine CTs ambushing behind the wall in Banana, the whole Cart area would be great place to spam with this.

Finally!

29 march 2018 update[SDK]
– Added support for uniform scale adjustment of static prop models.
— To re-size static props, adjust the “uniform scale override” prop_static Hammer property, or use shift+mousewheel in the Hammer 3d viewport.

Edited by Serialmapper

Was that mentioned in the update posted by the CS team? I only read about trade cool down and minor map changes (curious to see Nuke).

~

Stumbled on this, not for the highlight reel, but interesting analysis that shows how Simple thinks in certain situations.

I just feel better for the simple (a-ha!) fact I chose the same train off-angle in my Train clutch posted some time ago

2 hours ago, Serialmapper said:

Finally!

29 march 2018 update[SDK]
– Added support for uniform scale adjustment of static prop models.
— To re-size static props, adjust the “uniform scale override” prop_static Hammer property, or use shift+mousewheel in the Hammer 3d viewport.

fab.png