Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

e-freak

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't like the long house of the new dust.
I was really good at rushing long as a T in both eco and buy rounds.

Now it's so much harder in eco rounds to get long control.
If I play as CT and I hold long with the AWP I often just keep looking when I get flashed. Often by the time they are at the door the flash effect is over. The risk that this goes wrong is little to none so far.

• 4 weeks later...

Dunno why people think this is a battle royale mode, there is nothing in there that points to battle royale. I would bet on this being a coop survival mode akin to cod zombies, there are far more reasons to suggest that than a battle royale given that valve have already released a bunch of AI stuff in the latest operations.

29 minutes ago, Mia Winters said:

Lol according to cs go statistics most pro players play with sensitivity spread 2.0 :?

Do you guys also play with that sensitivity?

Depends on your initial dpi, I'm at 1 with 800 dpi, which would be 2 with 400 :)

I have the most popular keyboard it seems! But it's understandable since it is one of the cheapest well built mechanical keyboards !

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2018 at 10:40 AM, blackdog said:

Time to embrace the red side of the force... ;)

Isn't there a way to use shadowplay without GeForce experience?

ReLive for and cards comes with the drivers and therefore can be used without additional software and I bet there  is a way to do it with Nvidia drivers as well when updating them, maybe?

3 hours ago, Mia Winters said:

Are you supporting Cloud9?

I don’t support any team, I only started following the pro scene last year. I also can’t really follow live events, I mostly watch re-runs.

I place a couple bets here and there with Betway.

I guess I have a sympathy for Vega Squadron because the way they started this tournament, but I really only watch for the love of the game, interested in seeing how teams play and highlights.

Edited by blackdog