e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

55 minutes ago, FMPONE said:

Hit the space bar and you can move again, perhaps.

This. Spectator cam is probably locked in 1st person mode. Space bar cycles through the different view modes of the spec cam. 1st P, 3rd P, Free fly mode.

But having a seperate testing.cfg as Squad said, should rather be used imo.

@blackdog Open console and type "exec maptestcfg" or whatever you called your config file.

Edited by El_Exodus

8 minutes ago, El_Exodus said:

This. Spectator cam is probably locked in 1st person mode. Space bar cycles through the different view modes of the spec cam. 1st P, 3rd P, Free fly mode.

But having a seperate testing.cfg as Squad said, should rather be used imo.

@blackdog Open console and type "exec maptestcfg" or whatever you called your config file.

Mine is called mapplay.cfg so I just have to type in console "exec mapplay".

Thanks for the clarifications.
Spacebar doesn't work but I do that with the right mouse button in-game and that worked... I guess i clicked too many times because i did try pressing all the main keys that are binded :| well that was lame of me.

Holy cows, the semifinal… map 1 was a massacre but Cache such a tight game, Rain the performance of a lifetime(?)

Things look really up for SK for next tournament. I'm still not understanding how the whole circus works, information doesn't seem to be centralised as basically all these are like different leagues compared to other sports(?)

On 7/12/2017 at 9:46 AM, Squad said:

I execute a cfg file to check out maps. It puts the roundtime at 60 minutes and gives unlimited ammo + a bunch of different grenades to try/check out grenade throws.

// Key bindings
developer 0
mp_solid_teammates 1
bot_kick
mp_roundtime_defuse 60
mp_roundtime 60
mp_roundtime_hostage 60
mp_freezetime 0
ammo_grenade_limit_total 6
mp_ct_default_grenades "weapon_flashbang weapon_hegrenade weapon_smokegrenade weapon_incgrenade weapon_flashbang weapon_decoy";
mp_t_default_grenades "weapon_flashbang weapon_hegrenade weapon_smokegrenade weapon_incgrenade weapon_flashbang weapon_decoy";
sv_infinite_ammo 2
mp_restartgame 1
mp_warmup_end
mp_buy_anywhere 1
mp_buytime 3600
mp_startmoney 16000

I would maybe add sv_cheats 1 to this list so you could easily test commands that need cheats enabled (portals, occlusion, leafvis, wireframe...)

9 minutes ago, will2k said:

I would maybe add sv_cheats 1 to this list so you could easily test commands that need cheats enabled (portals, occlusion, leafvis, wireframe...)

I have that enabled automatically when starting CSGO. Not sure why that is exactly, but I suspect -dev in launch options does that?

Randomly found this: http://blightgaming.com/will-virtus-pro-disband/

hope they do well or at least find a way to come around stronger after this tournament, cos for some reason I have much sympathy for them. I'm watching matches and I don't have real favorites, I watch for the enjoyment of the technical act, like I mostly did when I used to watch NBA... but for some reason I have a soft spot for them

Also really annoyed I didn't manage to bet on the tournament, wanted to do through a prepaid card (hopefully to not affect credit score) but I didn't have it with me over the weekend so I missed out. Expecting SK to win this as well... would have been a £400-500 win... would have repaid for my flights to Canada :XD:

I don't really follow the pro CS scene anymore but I have always loved the VP team. Would be sad to see them disband. I saw them win against Fnatic last night so hopefully they're doing ok and can get far in the major.

What the fuck :-| this game actually costed me money

They had them at 13-12 on an super eco and managed to lose the match.

CS delivers close games just like my beloved basketball, where great plays can turn a game in 30 seconds.

Incredible that Faze went from being finalists to last place... in the space of three weeks! BTW for the few games I've seen I haven't seen anything impressive coming out of Niko, which makes me question him being currently considered the #1/#2 player o.O

Edited by blackdog

On 7/19/2017 at 11:46 PM, blackdog said:

What the fuck :-| this game actually costed me money

They had them at 13-12 on an super eco and managed to lose the match.

CS delivers close games just like my beloved basketball, where great plays can turn a game in 30 seconds.

Incredible that Faze went from being finalists to last place... in the space of three weeks! BTW for the few games I've seen I haven't seen anything impressive coming out of Niko, which makes me question him being currently considered the #1/#2 player o.O

Haven't BIG seriously abused the crouch jump bug in that particular game to make their comeback on the CT side?

I think was there game before this, the commentators said something about it. I think was used a couple times. 

I think they won fair and square, SK wasn't playing as good as I've seen them playing. they lost both pistol rounds!

Guess maybe they weren't 100% cos it's not playoffs, and I was silly to bet just because I missed out on betting on who's gonna win the tournament