e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Guys, anyone experiencing a lot of weirdness with the ranks? My Legendary Eagle may not be fully deserved. Why? Well, I'm Legendary Eagle Master now and I have no idea why. And my buds are too. What the hell is going on?

Guys, anyone experiencing a lot of weirdness with the ranks? My Legendary Eagle may not be fully deserved. Why? Well, I'm Legendary Eagle Master now and I have no idea why. And my buds are too. What the hell is going on?

When I finally broke free of LE I found myself very quickly in LEM. I dipped a couple of times, but that was my next stable rank.

I think it has something to do with the crazy number of DMGs, a very popular smurf/alt rank, but also due to the high number, you often play a full lobby of DMGs. When you hit that first eagle, you start getting LEMs and occasionally the odd SMFC, which makes ranking up easier if you win, as they would theoretically be more difficult and consequently offer a larger reward. It works the other way as well in which you aren't expected to do as well against them and maintain the rank.

Those are my thoughts anyway, having been pinging between DMG and SMFC for a while.

When I finally broke free of LE I found myself very quickly in LEM. I dipped a couple of times, but that was my next stable rank.

I think it has something to do with the crazy number of DMGs, a very popular smurf/alt rank, but also due to the high number, you often play a full lobby of DMGs. When you hit that first eagle, you start getting LEMs and occasionally the odd SMFC, which makes ranking up easier if you win, as they would theoretically be more difficult and consequently offer a larger reward. It works the other way as well in which you aren't expected to do as well against them and maintain the rank.

Those are my thoughts anyway, having been pinging between DMG and SMFC for a while.

I've never heard so many acronyms in one post.