Sign in to follow this  
Izuno

Borderlands 2

Apparently we're halfway through and I have no idea what the hell is going on. It has still never been established why this Handsome Jack guy has it in for me or, really, why he's bad as he seems no more sadistic than the people on your side. He wants to open the vault, which given that we’re vault hunters makes us rivals, but he’s also attacking the flying space town that was put into the air by some magic lady who has special powers for no given reason.

And that vault you’re hunting isn’t a vault, whatever you thought that was going to be, but an alien warrior made out of luminous purple rocks. Also, a video of a person with no specified motivation to help me will occasionally chime in to break the art aesthetic and tell me where to go, much later you learn she's an AI and called Angel but not how she's talking with you and, in a shocking and totally not confusing revelation, that she is and isn’t working for Jack who is the bad guy because he says so.

Just shoot stuff I guess.

I finished it last night, enjoyed it overall. Story was funny as hell and not hard to understand. Not sure what you guys are talking about above; its a comedy with violence, nothing more. The end was a bit too lord of the rings, but to my disappointment, was that huge H ship/moon base, whatever it was, is never accessible. You never get to go there. :( :( :( Hope that lowers your expectations a little.

Playing through on hardmode now

was that huge H ship/moon base, whatever it was, is never accessible. You never get to go there. :( :( :(

Awww. I had my eye on going there the second I saw it.

DLC! :v

called "Moonrakker"

Story is not hard to understand, you know all you need to in the first two seconds, it's just lacking in any kind of "lore". Anyway, don't want to sound like a hater. It is the funs.

Story is not hard to understand, you know all you need to in the first two seconds, it's just lacking in any kind of "lore". Anyway, don't want to sound like a hater. It is the funs.

Yeah, I hear ya, its true though, there is defiantly a lot more they could have done with it.

Randy Pitchford surprises everyone by announcing that the new Mechromancer class is being released one week ahead schedule, which means ... today!

So - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!

So - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!

— Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic)

October 9, 2012

The class is already available on XBOX, and PC & PS3 to follow some time later today.

To be honest, I'm a bit bored of BL2.

I'm playing it singleplayer on Xbox, none of my mates have bought it yet.. I'm just finding it lacking somehow. The humour really pisses me off sometimes, especially that young girl called Tiny Tina.

That said, the weapon system is very fun, even though it's really hard to find good weapons, and anything above green quality..

The stores usually have decent weapons if you're having no luck from killing things. Nothing amazing, but certainly good enough to do the content. I can't be bothered to check a hundred arrows after each loot spill anymore, especially in a cooperative game, so anything on the floor white or green gets left unless I trip on an upgrade by accident.