ElectroSheep

[TF2] Ctf_frosty

Looks good; not sure if you are looking for suggestions but on the red side you have that small crane/lift, how about having a simular element on the blue side? I think it would help filling up that area with detail. Maybe you could even turn the free space below the yellow railing into some storage platform.

I'm curious to see what you will come up with. On a side note, I'm a huge fan of the per base setting/theme used in many TF2 maps.

I will post on Tf2maps with a big warning. Map looks detailled for a RC version but It's still an alpha :lol: I should make a playable version this week end, juste need to put clip on it :-D

Ok I played it with bots, it was pretty fun except they are always using the same path, the fastest but most dangerous ^^ so it's easy with the good sentry spot to kill'em all !!! :-D

2012-06-12_00002.jpg

Looking forward to it!

I think I can release my alpha 8. lot of missing stuff but playable. i'll make a compil this night :) (final compil takes 4 hours!)

What are your computer specifications?

That's a long time for 2009.

i have a very recent computer but vis takes 2 hours... I didn't optimized my leaves yet !

And light take one hours with final and both, not this long. So it was not 4 hours, sorry ^^