[TF2] Ctf_frosty

ElectroSheep

• 2 weeks later...

I think that this map looks almost perfect except for one small thing. The big yellow bulldozer. It seems like it just attracts a lot of unnecessary attention and it doesn't seem to fit in with the TF2 aesthetic.

What ?!! But I love it :( maybe I should think about to put some snow on it :) Thank anyway.

And don't forget a self illumination on the windows ;) (private joke :P ).

Ha!! Fak u !!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Map is really stunning, the only thing that keeps bugging me is the warm desert style colors in the mines.

2012-03-28_00009.jpg

It's almost like some granite would be better suited,coal mining or something. But then you'll need to make tons of new supporting models I guess ;(

Anyway, great job! (oh I could just be bored to hell of those tf2 textures lol)

:quagmire: sky

Well if you mean the sky in compressed and don't fit with the rest I have to agree but, anyway, your post is not very usefull.

The sky was wip because I changed a lot of time my lighting, don't want to re-edit it everytime :-D this is another test for a less blue skybox :

2012-04-08_00007.jpg

Map is really stunning, the only thing that keeps bugging me is the warm desert style colors in the mines.

It's almost like some granite would be better suited,coal mining or something. But then you'll need to make tons of new supporting models I guess ;(

Anyway, great job! (oh I could just be bored to hell of those tf2 textures lol)

Thanks man ! :) the map need some extra content, like new textures, snow props, etc... but I'm wainting for a beta before (actually, the blu side isn't finished).