Sign in to follow this  
Thrik

ULTIMATE CHALLENGE: Design the MapCore logo — new deadline!

Can those using TinyPic do me a massive favour and either use another hosting service or attach them directly to your posts (click 'Upload attachment' below the posting box)? For some reason I can never access that host so I can't see the wonderful designs that've been posted on there. :sad:

Had sort of the same idea as Rick, but then instead of the classical sphere with core, do a cube with a core thingy. Started of with the 3D image and quickly went over it with photoshop.

I guess you guys can make something better out of it if you like it. And offcourse that psychedelic multicolored stuff on top of it. Don't reinvent the wheel I'd say :)

mapcorelogos.png

Had sort of the same idea as Rick, but then instead of the classical sphere with core, do a cube with a core thingy. Started of with the 3D image and quickly went over it with photoshop.

I guess you guys can make something better out of it if you like it. And offcourse that psychedelic multicolored stuff on top of it. Don't reinvent the wheel I'd say :)

mapcorelogos.png

Brilliant_00.jpg

mapcorelogos.png

Brilliant_00.jpg

!!!

last cube deffinitly does it for me!

nice idea, i made a few based on that principle:

CCOUV.jpg

I like the first one ! It's a nice idea ! :)

please feel free to iterate on the ideas, i think we should definately keep tweaking it with many ideas and input, that way we can get the best of everyone's creativity :)

Yep that looks really cool, it's very similar to what I have in mind. I'll iterate on that tomorrow or wednesday :)