Choose your top three entries for the Nightwatch DM Challenge:  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your top three entries for the Nightwatch DM Challenge:

• GAME OF CRATES by Puddy
    • STACK by Erratic
    • SECTOR 2 by SamCom
    • NOCTURNAL by Campaignjunkie
    • I WISH I HAD A JOB by Zyndrome

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in getting this posted. As mentioned in the other thread I ended up not feeling too well last night and ended up sleeping until about noon. :)

As this is the first time we've tried a weekend challenge, I'm interested in your feedback - please give a post over in the general discussion thread if you'd like to see more of these or have any ideas how to improve them in the future.

So! Here are the five entries we pulled for the Nightwatch DM challenge. As with previous votes, you may choose up to three entries for your vote. Results will be posted on Friday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME OF CRATES by Puddy - DOWNLOAD

post-58-1349619262805_thumb.gifnwdm_stack_1.jpg[/attachment]nwdm_sector2_1.jpg[/attachment]ccs-1-0-00574100-1343142005_thumb.jpgnwdm_nocturnal _1.jpg[/attachment]post-50-13496192620327_thumb.jpgnwdm_iwihaj_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=6]nwdm_iwihaj_2.jpg[/attachment]

Congrats to all entrants, awesome work! Also special congrats to zyndrome, who made a level!

I am quite amazed myself!

What the hell is a prisoners dilemma...

Congrats to all entrants, awesome work! Also special congrats to zyndrome, who made a level!

Yup and it looks pretty good from the screenshots!

Likewise here, sad to have missed out on this! Looks like you boys have done some sterling work in a teeny time frame, will need to get ol' HLDM installed and take a look see when I get a chance. Hopefully manage to join in for a playtest if the timing is right!

The BSPs are pretty small, right? People can just download them off the server... we just have to arrange a time.

Thursday, 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST / 1 AM GMT? It'll be difficult to accommodate everyone across all time zones.

The BSPs are pretty small, right? People can just download them off the server... we just have to arrange a time.

Thursday, 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST / 1 AM GMT? It'll be difficult to accommodate everyone across all time zones.

Let's try it. Who's hosting?