VoodooBenshee

google+

yo guys I think lots of you know we have a new evil social network coming around and some guys still have access like me :spot:

what do you think about g+? In my opionion a lot of stuff is much better than facebook, its faster, easier controllable, and i like that friend circle thingydingy. I´m looking forward to cool apps and games and tons of better features. the day x is coming when I can say goodbye to facebook :P:D:D:D (the problem is, g+ is coming a waaaaay to late, hard challenge, but we will see :D)

G+ is simply great news. Finally someone with the power and funds to go and challenge facebook. I'll gladly stay away from Facebook forever if I can find a good alternative (Facebook has become essential in keeping in touch with my friends and family as I travel a lot).

Also, G+ hasn't arrived late to the party in certain countries. While we know Facebook here in the west, plenty of countries have their own favorite social network. Brazil and China to name two of the biggest markets out there.

I don't think I agree with this tho. :( I mean, yeah since forever one is told that competition is healthy, and it is cos in the end the consumer wins. But Google to put it simply, everything it does, it blows everything outta the water.

One day we'll all be shitting on Google brand toilets, smartly analyzing our assholes and spamming us to buy the latest hemorroides treatment.

":axzlc497]I don't think I agree with this tho. :( I mean, yeah since forever one is told that competition is healthy, and it is cos in the end the consumer wins. But Google to put it simply, everything it does, it blows everything outta the water.

One day we'll all be shitting on Google brand toilets, smartly analyzing our assholes and spamming us to buy the latest hemorroides treatment.

Google has not done well with the social stuff so far though, look at Buzz and Wave. It would appear that they have taken on board what they did wrong for google+ though.

Yea if anyone has a spare invite I would not mind one :P

I'm sat in a queue waiting for them to increase the number of testers at the moment :(. Fingers crossed they do it soon, been waiting a couple of days already.

As for invites, you don't need an "invite" to invite someone to the service. If you add them to a circle, then share a post/photo with that person they get sent an invitation email.

Yeah I'm on there as well, I'm loving the extra features with the hangouts and the multiple webcamera stuff :)