new forum stuff

Rick_D

That would indeed be great, I hate posting on my iPhone. :sad:

There have been plans for months to get the forum moved to my new dedicated joint and move to better forum software in the process — which has a thorough mobile skin shown to those on phones — as well as get all the stuff implemented that's been on the agenda for aeons (there's quite a bit). At this time there's an issue that's stopping it from happening and I'd really rather not go into what exactly, but I do want to (probably to little effect) assure you all the forum is not in the slightest being treated with little regard or anything like that.

:hurry:

also, give us juicy gossip

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I've just the best idea ever. Thought I'd share this before I forget.

How about a series of t-shirts with Nexus quotes on the front and the logo on the back?? I'd totally buy a t-shirt that reads:

a bridge and a building is allways standing on a earth. Also to build a bridge needs concrete and cement, wich is taken from the mines deep below the earths surface what is earth's own materia.

or

if u see ANY DECOMPILED MAP FROM ME..U CAN TURN AND BURN UP MY HOUSE! U GOT PERMISSION!

or

When Creativity And Level Design touch together, you get a world of art.

or

Life is a tetris machine. up and down, up and down.

or

I think i am allergic against d3adlode, kleinluka and the rest of retards from EOT.

Best idea ever.

:soq_post::hurry: