Farcry 3

So is it open world or what? There was XP and a radar, but that was pretty scripted and controlled. Also lol a journalist type guy grabbing a dude from behind, killing him with his own knife, then throwing that knife into another dude to kill him, too. Sure turned into a badass psycho killer pretty quick.

Hahaha, yeah pretty much like Nathan Drake?

I don't know about FC3, hmm the FC2 was ok but i got bored really fast, this is looking very similar

And yead, it looks like now a days photographers got strong military background lol ;-)

Looks cool, good presentation. I am slightly confused as to what exactly this "everybody's crazy", and how that's different from most other shooter baddies :). I did enjoy FC2. Personally I wouldn't have minded a new FC game that basically took FC2 and just polished and expanded on it (and removed those pesky guardposts!).

I did enjoy FC2. Personally I wouldn't have minded a new FC game that basically took FC2 and just polished and expanded on it (and removed those pesky guardposts!).

Same. I had a ton of fun with FC2, only petering out in the second half of the game when other releases distracted me from it. What I played, I really enjoyed.

The checkpoints stopped bothering me about two or three hours in when I got better guns, like the pistol slot grenade launcher.

Also damn, FC2 on PC was really, really, really fucking pretty. I'd even go as far as to say I prefer FC2's graphics to Crysis, because of stylistic choices and better performance (at least for me, 30FPS with everything maxed out except shadows on Very High instead of Ultra, while I get around 25FPS with Crysis on med/high).

• 1 month later...

Your girlfriend is missing, your boat has been destroyed and you are trapped on a mysterious island hiding a dark secret.

I could swear I've played that one before! :interseting:

No, seriously: looks very good. Glad that you posted the alternate walkthrough. The first one looks almost a little too perfect, you know what I mean?

• 7 months later...