Sign in to follow this  
Izuno

"Modern Warfare 3" ??

Oh man...

For the russian VA in the teaser.They hired an ukranian,who said it in his own language,meaning,it doesnt sound russian.At all.

"Hey guys we got a Ukranian because Russia and the Ukraine are like the same.. hrrrr drrr derp"

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/05/14/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-teasers/

Hand, forced. I could so see this being something they'd trickle out over the next couple of weeks towards E3, putting them all out there seems a bit forced.

So is this Ukrainian against the entire world? :interseting: And who's developing this? Wtf is going on? Activision never changes...

Activision never changes...

war never changes, and MW never changes, but shit i'm still gonna buy this game for single player, ehhhh and i know it probably will be shit but . . . .

As a matter of fact movie stuff get's leaked all the time, Avatars script got leaked, as did the scripts of many others.

Yeah, it was not only leaked but it was already public before it was ever written! :v

Come on D3, it's only meant to be light entertainment. I'm no champion of the Call of Duty series — although I thoroughly enjoyed the two Modern Warfare games — but its inaccuracies are no worse than you see in countless other films and games depicting real-life factions. I'm sure if you were to look a little closer at any game that features Germans, Middle Easterns, Chinese, or whatever you'd find no end of screw-ups and oversights. Even US forces are gotten wrong dramatically in many games and films.

It's not something many people really care about, certainly not when it takes place in a fictional alternate reality. This kind of stuff always happens in books, games, films, etc because it's entertaining. Nobody wants a straight simulator where every political war decision is meticulously made according to reality's rules because our reality is kind of boring. Russian invading the US is more cool and exciting! :cool:

Oh man...

For the russian VA in the teaser.They hired an ukranian,who said it in his own language,meaning,it doesnt sound russian.At all.

"Hey guys we got a Ukranian because Russia and the Ukraine are like the same.. hrrrr drrr derp"

Hollywood villains are often British or British people playing Germans. Why doesn't that bother you?

Heh, but that's different.. again it's a US stereotype... like that we all have poor teeth and speak either very posh or sound like Jason Statham.

A Ukrainian who's speaking their language when they're meant to be Russian is like a Swedish person speaking Swedish when they're meant to be Norwegian... it wouldn't be noticable to you or I but to anyone who can speak Swedish/Norwegian, they'd notice straight away. Can I tell that the person is speaking Ukrainian rather than Russian? Not really, but that's not the point.

Or maybe it's the Ukraine trying to take over the world in some "clever" plot twist.. who knows.

Thrik: Inaccuracies I can deal with, but blatent fuckery like making up stuff just for the sake of it is annoying.

I can't wait to hear what we might sound like in the London section

*rolls eyes*

i dont really see what the issue is when ever some none german actor opens his mouth and pretends to be german its an instant comedy gold mine ... i love that kind of shit it always cracks me up.

for example in the futurama episode the late philip j fry when they try to shoot hitler from the time mashine he yells some gibirish that i interpret as "betrachten sie meinen schnabel" "observe my beek"( like from a bird) or "look at my dick" i always burst into tears when that scene comes on i dont know if its intentional or unintentianl humor but it works for me.

so lighten up folks and have a good laugh at some retardedly botched localisation.