"Modern Warfare 3" ??

Izuno

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid western stereotypes that Russians are bad guys who drink vodka and sleep with their Ak47s.

Maybe, just maybe, Russia is the only publicly perceived country that has the technology, manpower, and military might to take on the US in direct conflict. Motivation from that whole trying to take over the world and convert it to Communism from 1945-1989. Maybe the evil stereotype stems from Stalin being the most brutal mass-murderer in recorded history. I dunno, all these things put together make Russia the most plausible enemy to attack the US in a video game story. It's certainly less far-fetched than North Korea invading the US on the believability front. :lol:

stupid western stereotypes that Russians are bad guys who drink vodka and sleep with their Ak47s.

Maybe, just maybe, Russia is the only publicly perceived country that has the technology, manpower, and military might to take on the US in direct conflict. Motivation from that whole trying to take over the world and convert it to Communism from 1945-1989. Maybe the evil stereotype stems from Stalin being the most brutal mass-murderer in recorded history. I dunno, all these things put together make Russia the most plausible enemy to attack the US in a video game story. It's certainly less far-fetched than North Korea invading the US on the believability front. :lol:

For a game story or film for that matter I agree.

MW2 just got a bit too "fuck yea" for me and if they could stop staying "Danger close" every 5 mins. There has not really been a bad one yet though, nothing close to COD4 mind.

MW2 just got a bit too "fuck yea" for me and if they could stop staying "Danger close" every 5 mins. There has not really been a bad one yet though, nothing close to COD4 mind.

The abuse of the "Oscar Mike" phrase had me rollin' in MW2. It's like they found a new toy and had to show it off at every opportunity. Other than that, easily the best single player campaign I've ever seen (despite being woefully short).

You Brits just like MW1 better because it's all about England cleaning up the mess the US makes. :lol:

The abuse of the "Oscar Mike" phrase had me rollin' in MW2. It's like they found a new toy and had to show it off at every opportunity. Other than that, easily the best single player campaign I've ever seen (despite being woefully short).

You Brits just like MW1 better because it's all about England cleaning up the mess the US makes. :lol:

:lol:

I don't care what everyone says but I'm going to play the SP and enjoy it :-D

Porbably me too, the sp will take about 4 hours to finish, it will be only EPIC danger close and epic fights, you against all odds, DAMN when i played MW2 i said to myself "this is the last time, me playing MW", but now i want to play MW3 sp (mp ehh no comment), it is just like going do McDonalds, damnnnn

Yep SP all the way. Meaning once again I will not buy it but will play a friend's copy. All the same, haters gonna hate but the truth is these guys can school any of us in the art of making something looking that epic all the time.