Sign in to follow this  
Izuno

PSN down

But if PSN isn't up by the 15th then the BlazBlue arcade balance patch won't land and we'll be forced to play the older version at the next tournament. I will need time to get Taokaka's j.8D~A loop down too. Six of them off a 6C counter-hit for massive damage. Massive. Damage.

I'm certainly disappointed by the compromising of the details, but they've satisfied me that they're going to address it by completely overhauling their system and bringing in three different security auditors/contractors to completely tighten it up. After something this disastrous I expect that whatever issues and lapses existed will be sorted out — unfortunately it often takes a huge fuck-up like this before companies realise the error of their ways.

At this stage I just want the damned thing back online so I can use the online aspect of my console, it's dragging on big time. I just got Mortal Kombat and want to play online!

I'm certainly disappointed by the compromising of the details, but they've satisfied me that they're going to address it by completely overhauling their system and bringing in three different security auditors/contractors to completely tighten it up. After something this disastrous I expect that whatever issues and lapses existed will be sorted out — unfortunately it often takes a huge fuck-up like this before companies realise the error of their ways.

They'll bring it up to date as of May 2011 standards, maybe.

I'm fairly sure you don't need PSN to do either of those, but PSN is nonetheless awesome for demos, trailers, and DLC — not to mention being able to play games like Mortal Kombat online, which has now been sat limited to single-player for weeks. :( Least I'll be really good by the time I can go online. :cool:

Hmmm, finally got through to the password changie thingy, and then when I tried to change it gave me an error message. Then 10 minutes later I get a mail that it was successfully changed and when I try to log in it's down again.

Not that I blame them, it'll probably be impossible to get through properly the next couple of days :)

And get this Germany is even more fucked!

PS3:

• Dead Nation (Deutschland: Hustle Kings)

• inFAMOUS (Deutschland: Super Stardust HD)

• LittleBigPlanet

• Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

• Wipeout HD + Fury

PSP:

• LittleBigPlanet (PSP)

• ModNation Racers

• Pursuit Force (Deutschland: Everybody’s Golf 2)

• Killzone Liberation (Deutschland: Buzz Junior Jungle Party)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appreciation-program-in-north-america/

im a bit miffed about this; how come they only offer games that are either unheard of or have been out for 2 or more years?

i was expecting something better, or at least a larger catalogue

In a word: cheaper. :gonk:

As far as i known we should get playstation plus fo 30 days free, did they break this down ?

and yes, games that playstation is offering are worth shit now :(