Minos

ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

My few months old map, my first map with skybox and something that i can name 'layout'.

It was supposed to be demolition map, but i changed to normal casual/competetive map.

Too small, weird and stupid map. Design is terrible and flat.

Some parts of map (such as 'office' thing) are uncomplete.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533711811

If you have too much time, you can check it, but is awful.

Edited by Aztk
grammar correction

Some stuff I made to a while back to entertain myself. I created them, and then left them to die since I have no place for them. :(

Wow, great stuff! I'm not a portal fan but pity you're not taking it all the way!

Is it possible that we've seen it already, like you posted wip & video ages ago? It gives me a sense of deja-vu for a Portal (2) mod...

Wow, great stuff! I'm not a portal fan but pity you're not taking it all the way!

Is it possible that we've seen it already, like you posted wip & video ages ago? It gives me a sense of deja-vu for a Portal (2) mod...

Thanks!

Hmm... I might've posted it there before, maybe? I'm not sure; I remember posting the last two or so on one or two websites before, but I'm not entirely sure if I posted it here... either way, I think I intended to use them in a Portal 2 mod at first, but they were scrapped, as the story didn't allow for them. The first one's got a pretty neat thing going on with world portals to give the illusion of gravity plane change, too.

How far are they into production, couldn't you release them stand alone?

Neither of them were very far into production. #1 only really had that room and a corridor outside of it finished, and #2 and 3 only had about a minute or two of gameplay. Nothing big enough to be worth releasing anywhere, neither of them were even close to completion. I only showcased the parts that were actually finished/worth showing.

A scene I worked on 2 years ago but never really did anything with

b09ea41dbd996faf3f5d71edfe6f0f95.jpg

As I was once commented on your "Monaco scene" last year, I repeat myself now :): you need to convert this into a playable map; it's a real shame to see this splendid effort go to waste and be just a screenshot.

And you couldn't have asked for a more opportune time: the new Nuke assets will work wonders on this specific theme of yours, trust me :D

Hope to get a hold of a playable version soon, keep it up.

pl_talptra, a collaboration payload map made for tf2. I was very dedicated to the project, sadly my partner was not. He later abandoned the project, leaving many of his concepts behind. The map will never be finished, but was supposed to take place in a town on a mountain. If anyone was wondering what the name meant, it was a collaboration of our names (plat and ultra) into one. He removed me from his friends list soon after abandoning the project. RIP.

pl_talptra1.png

pl_talptra2.png