Minos

ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

cp_studio certainly qualifies as a totally unfinished and random project I never finished and never will. Total creative vaccum for me but without any planning...Dark Messiah had worn me down entirely

studio_02.jpg

studio_05.jpg

The whole thing is off scale and just doesn't play well at all, not to mention it maxes out brush faces (too used to DoDS way higher limit back then). The map was released, but crashed servers out of memory most of the time. A total mess.

Another pet project of mine, dod_spinta for DoDS. Never got to finishing it after moving to Montreal for Prince of Persia and dropping CAMP and DoDS with the team.

dod_spinta_01.jpg

dod_spinta_02.jpg

dod_spinta_03.jpg

some wii spec stuff than later xbla game both canned:

desert_creeps_02.jpg

desert_creeps_03.jpg

desert_creeps_04.jpg

desert_creeps_06.jpg

desert_creeps_05.jpg

stuff i made at windwardmark interactive hefty credit to scott duquette and alec moody for all sorts of stuff in these shots !

alliance_06.jpg

alliance_01.jpg

alliance_08.jpg

alliance_02.jpg

alliance_09.jpg

snow_multi_texturing_01.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban31.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban3.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban7.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban41.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban39.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban23.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban11.jpg

windlight_demo_scene_la_urban37.jpg

there are also 2 kane and lynch mp maps i am dying to show ... but i probably never will be allowed to

1398c55779197ee94d8b750bd7aa4tt.jpg

i am officialy in love with this !

@furyo i also really like that tf2 hill-vally clock/town center scene !

A 5CP map I was doing for TF2Maps's contest, but ultimately decided to drop it because of what TF2 had become. :sad:

29zvp60.jpg

156wtwl.jpg

A huge map for the mod Bisounours Party that didn't make it. The map takes the whole grid.

1eq9t3.jpg

30iwdxs.jpg

A level I did for EP2 to toy with the antlion behaviors and patrols, and to work on the antlion cave environment showcased in EP2. At the beginning this was going to be a 3-4 map mod set on a combine-controlled planetoid with a citadel and a gunship bay the player would have to destroy, but would first have to cross the caves to reach the other side of the valley.

f2ki36.jpg

x27zmv.jpg

I have more abandoned maps but since my pc crashed a week ago I lost them all. :(

6hm2v6.jpg

I worked on that even before the Aliens (sfam) scene we did with helder and lee. Never finished. (before d3ads rage, trees and the truck were stalker placeholders)

dude, just release this as a scene. it could totally go for a screenshot out of stalker.

Can't remember whether I posted this or not. It's a modular building I did a few months ago.

building_wip7.jpg?w=dd679caa

A desert scene I worked on a while ago too.

cliffs_wip2.jpg

An Insurgency map I worked on aaaages ago now:

ins_tikrit0002.jpg

ins_tikrit0006.jpg

insmap0008-1.jpg

I was going to work on re-creating a scene from Ocarina of Time a while ago. This was Hyrule Lake, but I never got it finished. Was never happy with the grass really!

landscape.jpg