Minos

ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

Opened up my old External Hd and found LOTS of stuff. I'll be posting it over the next few days. Expect a HUGE image dump on chell's legend.

Going to start off with this cute little bathroom. No reason, it's just silly.

A bit ago I was messing with some Twitch style FPS gameplay in which the player had to kill a bunch of guards before the alarm went off. This map is actually pretty challenging and enjoyable to the "wants abuse" player. I haven't finished it just yet, but I could prob take a week or two and call it a day.

This was another flashback sequence where the player walks through one of Chell's lost memories. The setting is her Birthday which happened to take place on the beginning of the 7 year war.

Lovelly! It has the "fair" vibe that Infinite is chock full of :)

Really great environment storytelling.

I remember you posted before the screens of the other flashback moment.

Really like the "under renovation" feeling of the place in the hostage scenario.

Does this count? Terrain tests in Cryengine 2 from a couple of years ago. This map is an exact section of an island in hawaii that I ripped from a .dem file.

rRE5YDD.jpg

yriWPCW.jpg

And that annoying ass blending problem I could never find a fix for

QHYVolf.jpg

WAIT A SECOND THIS ISNT SOURCE!

Edited by JeanPaul

Well it was just a side project, so I stopped mainly to finish black mesa at the time :P

That and I am completely clueless as the workflow in cryengine. In source getting a gameplay ready block out is easy, but in cryengine what do I do? I always felt like I was detailing before anything was fun.

This was for a RP mod for Gmod that everyone just stoped working. I just did the visuals for it (a lot of models were ported). (its been over a year and a half since i worked on it thought i share.

MTikV36.jpg

IwjlXVG.jpg

G4Lnwmt.jpg

Sorry for not having ingame ones. Oh wait LOL this is old.

bzX71m6.jpg