ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

Minos

Terminal

My absolute favorite map from Modern Warfare 2 that I decided to do for Counter-Strike.

The map itself contains about 100% custom content taken from Modern Warfare 2 and ported to Source.

I NEVER got around to building the actual planes outside and the rest of the interior. Also suffering from some horrible bugs in-game, probably due to the massive amounts of brushes in this map.

These are one of the many reasons why this will never see the light of day :sad: lol

u0X5W.jpg

nMbzM.jpg

j42aK.jpg

Gq4sk.jpg

mwsH4.jpg

EkoOV.jpg

CALXy.jpg

9Bnat.jpg

Adam Lanza favorite level.

thanks guys. not much more to show of 747, i just kind of made the building and then lost interest because the brushwork was a mess. same thing with that other source map. it took me a long time to get back into the groove of making proper source geometry, and to a certain extent I still have yet to do it completely correctly

I made this L4D level from a sauna I'd have lan parties in with my friends back in the day. The map inspired me to really get into modeling and do stuff for source. Sadly it never got to the point when it would be finished and I never got to play it with my friends.

xU95zFZ.jpg

DblFV74.jpg

kb80AEP.jpg

rf99v63.jpg

CFOKOiB.jpg

LhWiWoA.jpg

Edited by WhiteDevil