That's a serious case of pink eye. 
On a more serious note, I'm curious to see what Arkane does with this. Didn't really care for the trailer though. I just can't help but think of HumanHeads bounty hunter trailer.

The original still holds up so well, it's crazy!

I actually liked the version that they canned a couple years ago way more, that trailer looks like a whole diferent franchise with the name Prey stamped on it for some reason.

Is not like the bounty hunter version had anything to do with the original, other than a pretestuos background to justify a character's fate.

This new one looks like is gonna be Portal-inspired and finally have a meaningful link between title and what happens in the game.

Hated the original, really struggle to see the value of the IP and why such effort in keeping the name alive.

Prey IP is going the same path as FarCry.

It's not Prey's spirit, it's looks like a merge between Xcom aliens and as said above Portal. Where's the Indian freaks? I don't believe in spirituality and religious stuff but with an IP such as Prey I was in it!

Edited by Seldoon182

So it's now a open-world shooter with survival and horror elements? Isn't that what all the early access shit is full of? :|

Awesome!

Edited by WD

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:43 AM, WD said:

So it's now a open-world shooter with survival and horror elements? Isn't that what all the early access shit is full of? :|

But this is indoors 8)

I'm looking at it as a Dead Space with freedom of roaming. Which I think is good.

Edited by blackdog

5 hours ago, blackdog said:

You can mimic objects, aliens mimic objects. This thing got very interesting

haha what!?! That sounds crazy (awesome). I'm looking forward to see the gameplay footage myself :)