I hate people like that cameraman in movies. Cloverfield, Paranormal Activity, this... Those fucking twats that won't turn off the damn camera and insist on filming everything while commentating with some smarmy remarks and laughter at their own hilarious camera behaviour.

"What? What's the big deal? It's fine it's fine! It's just a camera, it's not gonna kill you. Nobody cares, chill out!"

"Ok I'm turning it off, I'm turning it off! See, it's off..." /keeps filming

Do those people really exist in life? Well glad he got his torso blown off.

I could not agree more. For me, it's because those people act stupidly in films and it annoys the crap out of me. I will admit that in Cloverfield it was somehow less annoying as is pretty obvious he doesn't film 100% of everything. Still, he's the most annoying character in the film even though I liked that overall.

Meanwhile, I rather hated that Prey 2 video. I found the first game kinda meh and have not much interest in the sequel at this point.

Yea, the teaser didnt do much for me either.... I almost would have preferred a cheesy black screen that had some memorable quote from the game or something basically saying its back and then the logo... instead i got ugh....

2006: To be coninued...

2007: "You know guys, we aren't gonna bother with the next part"

2011: "COD seems to be doing really well let's finally make a sequel to Prey but make it look like COD so loads of people will buy it"

:crazy:

Okay. The game sounds shitty/doesn't sound like Prey at all:

- Tommy/Intro spoiler:First level is basically the beginning of Prey, but instead of controlling Tommy you control Killian.

- Human head: "If the first Prey was the Luke Sywalker version of the story, Prey 2 is Bobba Fett's story".

- The project has been restarted several times

- Open game structure. "Go wherever you want, talk to whoever you want, do the missions you want".

- GR: "Killian as flexible and limber as Faith of ME, leaping over hights, hanging by arms from pipes, balancing on thin boards and jumping like a cat upwards structures"

- GR: "An enhanced Killzone esque cover system, battles looks so flexible, brings your thoughts back to Vanquish"

- Parkour moments when being chased by enemies

- Money can be used to upgrade your armor, weapons, but also abilities, example to make enemies hover in the air

- Human Head: "Every area is comparable to Assassin's Creed 2", whatever that means. Planet is Exodus. Desert levels, big cities, "in the wilds", cave areas

- GR: "It has the moving scheme from Mirror's Edge, the freedom of Mass Effect and the fire fights of Killzone 2" (writer loved Prey 1)

- Different kinds of ammo, weapons can be customized/rebuilt

- Producer: "Who would pick the MP mode of Prey 2 ahead of the one in for example Halo Reach? We'd rather to a really good SP adventure"

- There will be DLC

- There will be vag portals, but fewer of them and "with different looks"

- GR: Loot system "similar to the one of Boarderlands"

- All the aliens look very human like, except for some of their limbs and obviously faces. Very similar to the Mass Effect aliens in both looks and armor/clothes, nothing like the Prey aliens.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424852

No cool alien weapons either, normal standard weapons,

More info in french: http://www.nofrag.com/2011/mar/21/37349/

I like a lot of things except how it seems to be more like a loose collection of missions then thight trilling experience.

With more emphasis on looting upgrading then clever way's to get from point A to B.

Also where does it say no weird alien weapons?

Okay. The game sounds shitty/doesn't sound like Prey at all:

- Tommy/Intro spoiler:First level is basically the beginning of Prey, but instead of controlling Tommy you control Killian.

- Human head: "If the first Prey was the Luke Sywalker version of the story, Prey 2 is Bobba Fett's story".

- The project has been restarted several times

- Open game structure. "Go wherever you want, talk to whoever you want, do the missions you want".

- GR: "Killian as flexible and limber as Faith of ME, leaping over hights, hanging by arms from pipes, balancing on thin boards and jumping like a cat upwards structures"

- GR: "An enhanced Killzone esque cover system, battles looks so flexible, brings your thoughts back to Vanquish"

- Parkour moments when being chased by enemies

- Money can be used to upgrade your armor, weapons, but also abilities, example to make enemies hover in the air

- Human Head: "Every area is comparable to Assassin's Creed 2", whatever that means. Planet is Exodus. Desert levels, big cities, "in the wilds", cave areas

- GR: "It has the moving scheme from Mirror's Edge, the freedom of Mass Effect and the fire fights of Killzone 2" (writer loved Prey 1)

- Different kinds of ammo, weapons can be customized/rebuilt

- Producer: "Who would pick the MP mode of Prey 2 ahead of the one in for example Halo Reach? We'd rather to a really good SP adventure"

- There will be DLC

- There will be vag portals, but fewer of them and "with different looks"

- GR: Loot system "similar to the one of Boarderlands"

- All the aliens look very human like, except for some of their limbs and obviously faces. Very similar to the Mass Effect aliens in both looks and armor/clothes, nothing like the Prey aliens.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424852

No cool alien weapons either, normal standard weapons,

More info in french: http://www.nofrag.com/2011/mar/21/37349/

Those tidbits reminded me of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath for some reason :v I'd play it (if it's good)