dux

What have you watched recently?

Just finished watching the first season of Luther, pretty damn good. I've yet to see anything with Idris Elba where he's been less than absolutely awesome~

I liked the first season, Idris Elba is always watchable and Alice's character was brilliant. The second season is pretty underwhelming in comparison...

Edited by D3ads

Oblivion

I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan but I definitely recommend it! I'm very glad I got to see it in the cinema, it wouldn't be the same at home... You need to see this on a big screen and with huge bass, the music and effects are awesome! (Soundtrack by M83) Same director as Tron: Legacy and it shows, don't wanna hype it too much cos hype is the devil for enjoyment but yeah... really liked it :) I went into the cinema not knowing a single bit about the movie other than knowing it's sci-fi and I saw the poster, that's usually enough for me :D

Some scenes were acted very well but I found others a bit lacking, chemistry wasn't there all the time.

The redhead on the other hand gave an incredible performance, wow :o

Edited by Chimeray

Just saw the last episode of Spartacus: War of the Damned which is the final episode ever of the Spartacus series. I won't spoil anything in case anyone is watching it. But I shall miss this show very much :(

Edited by Beck

Oblivion

I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan but I definitely recommend it! I'm very glad I got to see it in the cinema, it wouldn't be the same at home... You need to see this on a big screen and with huge bass, the music and effects are awesome! (Soundtrack by M83) Same director as Tron: Legacy and it shows, don't wanna hype it too much cos hype is the devil for enjoyment but yeah... really liked it :) I went into the cinema not knowing a single bit about the movie other than knowing it's sci-fi and I saw the poster, that's usually enough for me :D

Some scenes were acted very well but I found others a bit lacking, chemistry wasn't there all the time.

The redhead on the other hand gave an incredible performance, wow :o

Is it up in Sweden yet?! In here it's not up until the 19th

' timestamp='1365908265' post='329489']

Is it up in Sweden yet?! In here it's not up until the 19th

We get to see it earlier than the US? Lol wut?! :P So yup, it's up here already. Check this list, almost every country goes before the US for some strange reason o.O

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf

Watched Louis C.K's latest HBO special (Oh My God), pure brilliance, as usual.

Woot, I must get around it.

I'm still beating myself up that I didn't check if he had dates in UK when I was planning my visit, if i got there a week earlier, I could have seen the man live T_T

Btw yesterday I watched Premium Rush, which it is what it is; as Gordon-Levitt himself says "a pop-corn movie", enjoyed it. Funny the vfx scenes to visualize his "instincts" for dodging traffic.

Edited by blackdog

So i went to see Evil Dead (2013) last saturday and ahh, it was just as i expected, and the end was just LOL :D

after coming back home i did watch Evil Dead 1981 again, and damn some movies are not to see after these many years, as much as i love the classic one, shiet i shouldnt rewach it :D

just watched an episode of "real humans" its a swedish series about a close future where androids are an essential part of society. Very clever!

No idea if theres an english version already but i recommend watching this.