dux

What have you watched recently?

Just watched the latest ep of both Walking Dead and Dexter.

That last part of Walking Dead

(the wrestling/fight club/shit)

was a bit WTF. Still, it's progressing nicely.

Dexter... well, Psy, you may have convinced me. This season is shaping up. Was really hooked during the last ep!

Edited by Puddy

did you watch 28 days? I enjoyed it much more. 28 weeks drove me off a bit with the father figure becoming so dominant and too determined for everyone else just being random zombies. apart from that - yeah, actually one of the better zombie movies :)

The Crying Game

For those that have seen it;

Knew instantly that was a man, that voice was completely wrong for a female, forgot though that the actor was also in Stargate as Ra!

Decent film which explores lots of different themes...

Edited by D3ads

Just saw Looper and I was blown away. Awesome movie. I didn't find a single complaint. Original story, well put together, great acting, decent effects, satisfying ending, etc. I recommend!

the-kings-speech-movie-poster1-406x600.jpg

very powerful to watch as I've had to overcome the same issues as the protagonist with stammering/stuttering (although I partially "solved" it with my own help). I'm pretty sure it's a powerful film for people who don't stammer as well. the scene where lionel and bertie first meet is one of the best scenes i've ever seen.

Edited by csyver

Game Of Thrones end of Season One was pretty uneventful but I guess they'll build it all up for Season Two which isn't on DVD until March 2013, so it's torrent time :P

Game of Thrones is definitely best watched all at once, I watched season 2 as it came out and found it very slow so ended up reading all the books lol.

Haha I got to the middle of season one when i couldn't stand waiting one more week before I learned what happened next so I read all the books as well :D