dux

What have you watched recently?

Insta, you should watch Calvaire.

I am still in therapy after seeing that ballet-film you suggested, and my psychiatrist says I can not watch any more movies until I'm cured.

Only way to draw things out a bit more after the end of that episode would be some sort of massive twist where Saul turned out to be a sleeper agent or something

I just saw it, holy shit, that was a blinder! What the heck is that memory card doing all the way in Lebanon?! Now I'm definately sure this will be the last season, I wonder what Saul is going to do now...

haha gets even more interesting in episode 3

The Walking Dead Season 3 started. Watched the first episode today. It had more action then entire second season. Definitely a good start.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with slower pacing or dialog. But season 2 only survived due to it's great finales otherwise it would have simply become The Talking Dead.

Yeah the first episode was a great introduction into season 3. Interested to see what they do this season!

Also watching Homeland, Revolution, Boardwalk Empire and South Park :)

Been watching dat Homeland and dat Dexter. Dexter seems to be back on track after two dismal seasons so I'm pretty pumped to see how things turn out!

Been watching walking dead season 3, and sons of anarchy. I really am enjoying both of those shows. I didnt think id like sons of anarchy that much cause of the theme but it turns out its quite the show!

My recording of Walking Dead episode 1 clashed with something else and I missed some of the beginning, does it start with

a massive close up of a zombie's head

or is there more before that? Because I've got the rest of it...

I watched From Dusk Till Dawn last night, still absolutely brilliant.

MV5BMTkxMjc0Nzk3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5MTcyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

This fucking movie really made me feel sick in the end, fuck me, at least it's different than anything else out there. Worth watching if you're in the mood.

Great performance by Christian Bale man, amazing the amount of weight he lost to record this movie, that's a fucking actor man.

christen-bales-weight-loss-and-gain.jpg

My recording of Walking Dead episode 1 clashed with something else and I missed some of the beginning, does it start with

a massive close up of a zombie's head

or is there more before that? Because I've got the rest of it...

I watched From Dusk Till Dawn last night, still absolutely brilliant.

It starts like that and then slowly zooms out. You haven't missed anything.

Oh and respect to Bale. Great actor. Ever since Empire of the Sun.

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

' timestamp='1351111905' post='315103']

MV5BMTkxMjc0Nzk3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5MTcyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

This fucking movie really made me feel sick in the end, fuck me, at least it's different than anything else out there. Worth watching if you're in the mood.

Great performance by Christian Bale man, amazing the amount of weight he lost to record this movie, that's a fucking actor man.

christen-bales-weight-loss-and-gain.jpg

The Machinist is one of my favourite films. :D