dux

What have you watched recently?

":11bsqbtz]It's like, you see a slice of cake and you really want to buy it, it looks like any other delicious cake, but you know it's not, and you know it's going to taste like a turd, but you still buy it and you eat the entire thing.

That's one of the weirdest analogies I've ever heard, HP :gonk:

Yeah my brain just melted. The fuck.

New Homeland season is pretty dam good so far, though I wonder how many more seasons they can get out of the story with out dragging it out :/

I think that this will be the final one, there's only so far they can take it, unless

Brody is killed and someone else takes over as the sleeper agent

I don't like the whole

Israel Vs Iran

plotline they've got going this time around, considering such a scenario is actually brewing up in real life it seems a bit propaganda-ish.

Still it is rather enjoyable, the trailer for episode 2 indicates a pretty tense situation to come...

New Homeland season is pretty dam good so far, though I wonder how many more seasons they can get out of the story with out dragging it out :/

I think that this will be the final one, there's only so far they can take it, unless

Brody is killed and someone else takes over as the sleeper agent

I don't like the whole

Israel Vs Iran

plotline they've got going this time around, considering such a scenario is actually brewing up in real life it seems a bit propaganda-ish.

Still it is rather enjoyable, the trailer for episode 2 indicates a pretty tense situation to come...

Watched Episode 2 the other day, things are moving forward fast....

Only way to draw things out a bit more after the end of that episode would be some sort of massive twist where Saul turned out to be a sleeper agent or something

Edited by sarge mat

Only way to draw things out a bit more after the end of that episode would be some sort of massive twist where Saul turned out to be a sleeper agent or something

I just saw it, holy shit, that was a blinder! What the heck is that memory card doing all the way in Lebanon?! Now I'm definately sure this will be the last season, I wonder what Saul is going to do now...

I saw Taken 2 yesterday. I say its not as good as the first, but still better than a lot of the garbage that is released these days.

One mans garbage is another mans treasure. The Taken movies are shit IMHO.

for real?

Whats shit about the first one? The second one I can see why some people wouldn't like it, but the first one took me by surprise as I hadn't heard anything about it before I saw it.